Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Update 12 0 0 , 12.0.1 Patch Notes: Before the free game update in November, Capcom released another little patch to bring Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak up to Version 12.0.1.
The world of Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak will now be crammed with brand-new enemies, missions, and plot points, as well as brand-new Guild Card awards and a range of interesting rewards and incentives for achieving Market goals. There are almost too many little details to list. The “Layered Weapon” system is now operational, and the level cap for anomaly investigation and study has been lifted. You may transmog your favourite items using this method. There is a brand-new “Horror” visual filter available in the PC version. Spoopy.
Numerous bugs have been fixed in this release, including one that made save data seem to increase in size while doing an in-game update.
Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak Update 12 0 0 , 12.0.1 Patch Notes
Along with the exciting new material, a plethora of balancing improvements have been done to the player characters, weapons, skills, and monsters, while a massive bug stomping operation seeks to eliminate a slew of bugs that have been plaguing players on either (or both) platforms.
Environmental flaws that were allowing players to become trapped in terrain (or just fall through it completely) have been fixed, as have concerns with particular creatures relating to their mobility, attacks, or ability to navigate the open world.
Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is being upgraded to version 12.0.0-12.0.1, and further information about the patch has been released today.
The next patch, which will be available on PC and Nintendo Switch, will include new story components like as new foes and objectives, armour and weapons, a new system for stacking weapon equipment, Guild Card prizes, and more.
Update Bug FIX
- The quantity of save data was increased when upgraded armour was assigned to the Guild Card’s “Vaunted Qurious Crafter” tab.
- After researching the problem caused by repetitive input of gestures and posture combinations, we adjusted the game to only allow 4 inputs per second to maintain Lobby stability.
- Fixed an issue when using the 14-type “Lost Code” Hunter layered weapon pack at the same time would result in an error.
- Because to a glitch, the great swords “Chrome Heaven,” “Antique Machina GS,” and “Lordly Deathcap” now have enough Anomaly Slots.
- The Risen Chameleos issue has been resolved, which led it to behave differently for players with Anomaly Research Levels of 100 or above than for those with Anomaly Research Levels of less than 100.
- If the player employed a Tricktoad in certain conditions, the M6 assignment “A Mysterious Pale Flame” may result in Violet Mizutsune continuing to circle.
- If a player utilised the “Equipment Search” function in the Item Box or at the Smithy while not logged in, “Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak” could have crashed.
- The start of a cutscene no longer causes the game to save automatically.
- Unauthorised Anomaly Investigations will no longer be accepted at the Quest Counter.
- If a person joins an anomaly investigation via a Join Request. And the task is marked as unauthorised, a chat log warning is now displayed.
Monster Hunter Rise System Elements
- New Guild Card prizes and titles are now available.
- The “Fixed Items” (Whetstone, Close-range Coating. Normal Ammo 1, Throwing Kunai, and BBQ Spit) in your item bar can now be displayed or hidden.
- There are now additional Hero Badges.
- After a sheathed dash, it is now simpler to crouch after halting in one spot.
- Long Sword: Made it simpler for Harvest Moon’s swiftly moving follow-up attacks to hit a large monster.
- Long Sword: It was a problem that the Harvest Moon effect would continue. If you used a shortcut from the Radial Menu to use an item. And then drew your weapon while the animation was still playing. This problem has been resolved.
- Taking damage during the Swap Evade generated by level 2 of the skill Redirection may incorrectly cancel Archdemon Mode. When your Demon Gauge is full and you are in Demon Mode or Feral Demon Mode.
- Switching abilities while in Feral Demon Mode. Or Demon Mode resulted in two healing bonuses when the Dango Shifter talent was active.
- Your ability to draw your weapon, pause, and correctly sheath the Lance might periodically break.
- Taking damage during the Swap Evade generated by level 2 of the skill Redirection may inadvertently terminate Archdemon Mode. When your Demon Gauge is full and you are in Demon Mode or Feral Demon Mode.
- Switching abilities while in Feral Demon Mode. Or Demon Mode produced two healing increases while the Dango Shifter talent was active. There may be times when you are unable to draw your weapon, stop, and correctly sheathe the Lance.
- Tarkov Patch Notes 13.1 Update
- AEW Fight Forever Update 1.02, 1.03 Patch Notes
- The Legend of Zelda Toto Patch Notes Update
- Diablo 4 1.11 Patch Notes Update