June Field Research Pokemon GO 2021: In the month of June 2021, Pokemon GO Field Research receives a slew of rewards for easy-to-complete Field Research! There’s a lot of catching, leveling up, and Buddy Pokemon action in the mix, but not much “make X throws.” Those are the absolute worst, especially if you’ve never mastered the ability to spin the ball and land it one way or the other.June Field Research Pokemon GO 2021
In stage one, you will receive 10 Pokeballs for transferring 5 Pokemon, 1000 XP for catching 5 Pokemon, 1,000 stardust for making 5 nice throws, and 1,000 stardust + 1,000 XP for encountering a Galarian Ponyta. The requirements for stage two are the same, but you will receive 15 Pokeballs, 1,000 XP, 1,500 Stardust, and an Incense + 1,500 XP instead.
Also Read: Pokemon Go Facebook Log in Not Working: How to fix
Date and Time of June Field Research 2021
Tuesday, June 8, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to Sunday, June 13, 2021, at 8:00 p.m. local time
Tasks of June Field Research 2021
- Catch one Dragon-type Pokemon: a Dratini or a Bagon.
- Capture 7 Fighting-type Pokemon and you’ll come across a Meditite.
- Catch 10 Normal-type Pokemon to receive 10x Pidgeot Mega Energy.
- Capture 10 Grass-type Pokemon to receive 10x Venusaur Mega Energy.
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokemon to receive 10x Blastoise Mega Energy.
- Capture 10 Fire-type Pokemon to receive 10x Charizard Mega Energy.
- Catch 5 Pokemon using any Weather Boost: Vulpix, Snover, Hippopotas, or Poliwag.
- Capture 5 different Pokemon: get 3x Max Potion
Features of June Field Research 2021
Along with this, the Season of Discovery has begun, albeit slowly. This is due to Slowpoke being the main attraction of this starter event. So, when exactly does this begin and end? All of the specifics are listed below.
- Galarian Slowpoke will make its Pokémon Go debut, and once you’ve caught 30 Poison-type Pokémon, you can evolve it into Galarian Slowbro by catching 30 Poison-type Pokémon.
- Galarian Slowking will also make his Pokémon GO debut, albeit at a slower pace.
- Mega Slowbro will make his Pokémon GO debut in Mega Raids! Slowbro Mega Energy-rewarding Field Research assignments that are only available during the event should be avoided.
- Slowpoke, Slakoth, Gulpin, Spoink, and others will become more common in the wild.
- You might come across a Slowbro or Vigoroth if you’re lucky.
- One-star raids will feature Galarian Slowpoke, Alolan Grimer, Shellder, Shinx, and Timburr.
- Three-star raids will feature Snorlax, Slowking, Slaking, and Toxicroak.
- Collect event-exclusive Field Research, which will challenge you to complete difficult tasks in exchange for very slow rewards.
- Completing a Slowpoke-themed Collection Challenge during the event will grant you the
- Slowpoke Forever Shirt avatar item, 30 Ultra Balls, and 3,000 XP, as well as other Slowpoke-inspired avatar goods from the shop.
Also Read: Pokemon Go Adventure Sync Not Working? How to Fix