Elden Ring Update 1.16: For the PS4, PS5, PC, and Xbox, From Software has released Elden Ring patch 1.16. The update addresses issues with shuttering, fps drops, and poor game performance. It also has a toggle switch for the automatic rotation of the camera. Before Elden Ring 1.11, the gameplay, quality of life, and new features were all improved. Some issues that some players were currently experiencing are resolved in Ring 1.16.
Here is the article about Elden Ring Update 1.16, Know more about Elden Ring Update 1.16, Please read this article in Official Panda.
Elden Ring Update 1.16
As we approach the mysterious and gloomy land of Elden Ring, where mythical creatures roam and tales are created, we delve deeper into the intriguing world of Elden Ring Patch 1.16. This much awaited patch holds the secret to unearthing a wealth of enhancements and exciting adjustments in the Elden Ring universe. It is overflowing with anticipation and spinning in the riddle of gaming puzzles. Be prepared for an interesting voyage as we explore the subtleties of Elden Ring Patch 1.16.
Elden Ring Update 1.16 General Fixes
- Hammers, Great Hammers, and select Colossal Weapons now deal less poise damage. Weapon Arts stay the same.
- Decreased the Cragblade Weapon Art’s poise damage.
- Flaming Strike Weapon Art’s flame portion’s hitbox duration has been decreased.
- Reduced Flame of the Redmanes’ Weapon Art poise damage.
- Decreased the duration of the Shield Bash Weapon Art’s guard phase.
- Decreased the Gravity Bolt Weapon Art’s poise damage.
- The pace of Colossal Swords’ rolling and crouching attacks has somewhat increased.
- The guard counters on axes’ stagger damage have rais.
- When attacking with two-handed hammers, you have more control.
- The poise damage of Claws has risen. Weapon Arts remain unchanged.
- While using the Stamp (Upward Cut / Sweep) Weapon Art, your poise value increases.
- In the Transient Moonlight Weapon Art, the poise damage of the magic wave was reduce while the poise damage of the weapon slash was increas.
- Crouched thrusting sword and heavy thrusting sword attacks were slow.
- Reduced the degree of stagger caused by two-handed heavy thrusting sword jumping attacks
- Increased speed and distance of attacks for daggers, axes, hammers, and flails, while reducing recovery time for twinblade, reaper, fist, and claw.
Elden Ring Update 1.16 New Feature
The Colosseums of Limgrave, Caelid, and Leyndell offer combat trials, one-on-one duels, free-for-alls, team battles, and special competitions requiring spirit summoning. New hairstyles are available for character creation while utilizing the Round Table Hold Clouded Mirror Stand.
decreased guard effectiveness and counterattack damage from thrusting weapons for specific weapon classes. Some weapons’ guard efficiency is increas by stealth. Reduced poise damage with a variety of weapons, including twinblades, katanas, axes, heavy, thrusting, heavy, curved, and spears. Spell Carian Slicer power reduction and Bestial Sling poise damage from incantation.
Elden Ring Update 1.16 Bug Fixes
- Corrections were made to various Serpent-Hunter weapon attacks that had inaccurate physical attack values.
- A flaw that prevented the follow-up strike from happening when the Black Sword Incantation was trigger while a Sacred Seal was held in the left hand has fixed.
- Fixed an issue where, occasionally, when using a two-handed Sacred Seal in the left hand to cast the Inescapable Frenzy Incantation, the attack power of the right hand weapon was applied.
- The issue that occasionally prevent consumables from being refresh when teleporting to a grace from the map has fix.
- An issue where stamina would refuel when kneeling while running has fix.
- Fixed an issue where input actions for items, spells, and incantations were disregard while a character was on guard against attacks.
- Fixed a bug where casting certain spells and incantations while jumping could result in numerous instances of damage.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain weapon and weapon art combinations from using Weapon Arts correctly.
- Elden Ring Patch Notes 1.11 Update
- Fallout 76 Patch Notes August 2023
- GW2 New Patch Notes August 2023
- RS3 Patch Notes August 2023, New and Upcoming Patch Notes