PUBG PC Patch Notes Version 12.1 for Season 12 has been released, in which many things have been improved and a few things have been added such as the new weapon “Lynx AMR”, new vehicle “Quad”, and the Miramar world has been improved in this latest update.
This is the most significant upgrade to Miramar since its introduction, with realistic graphics and enhanced designs. You can find detailed information about the 12.1 Pubg PC Patch notes right here.
Important Patch Notes
- Miramar Update
The visual quality of Miramar World’s season 12 update has been increased, particularly lighting, to make the scenes brighter than before. While also focusing on increasing player interactions with the environment to enhance your gameplay experience.
Lag is a major issue, so devs concentrated on making the game smoother with less item clutter, fewer bothersome coasts, improved cover around the globe, and more in this version.
- Terrain Updates: This includes increased visual integrity of textures and materials across the map, as well as some extra cliffs for steep slopes.
- Foliage Updates: Visual enhancements to trees, plants, and other foliage have been made here.
2. LYNX NMR (New Weapon)
The Lynx AMR is PUBG’s first.50 caliber weapon, capable of destroying weak vehicles (motorcycles) in a single shot. The Lynx can even breach the BRDM’s supposedly impregnable glass to shoot players inside. The disadvantage of this weapon is that it only has 5 rounds and there is no method to reload.
3. QUAD (New Vehicle)
A quad (off-road vehicle) is a unique vehicle in Miramar that features four low-pressure tires and a driver seat. This vehicle is based on a racing-style ATV.
- Seats: 2
- Health: 750
- Maximum Speed: 110 km/h (125 km/h at maximum boost)
- Maximum Range: 24.4 km (18.5 km at maximum boost)
Also Read – Fortnite Patch Notes
4. Weapon Skin Upgrade System
The weapon skin upgrading system is a new way to gain and enhance weapon skins in Season 12. Every season, gamers will discover new weapon skins known as Progressive weaponry.
When you upgrade a weapon, the skin becomes more attractive, as do cosmetic upgrades to attachments, opponent death boxes, animations, and the kill feed. Players can even obtain a BattleStat counter for these incredible weapons. The Gear Head Beryl is the first Progressive weapon to appear.
5. Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in which bots would not attack players for more than 10 seconds.
- Fixed the issue where a separate message appeared after clicking “Continue with this team.”
- The issue with the player viewpoint not returning to default settings after utilizing the Emergency Pickup has been resolved.
- Fixed a bug in which players may throw an object through a window without shattering it.