Pokemon Go Season 8 is going to be launched soon and it is going to launch with amazing updates. There are many modifications as well as Events in this Season. Before heading to the Dates and events let’s check that how the Pokemon Battle League works.
The Pokémon Go Battle League transforms Pokémon Go’s Battle system, which enabled friends or local players. To battle against one another until 2020, into a competitive, global matchmade league in which anybody can compete.
The Go Battle League saw a number of modifications with the introduction of Season 6 on November 30th, 2020, including an increase in the number of levels to 24, with the highest levels being designated by specific names (Ace, Veteran, Expert, Legend), new incentives, and a longer length. How in Pokemon Go Season 8 there are other major modifications.
Despite these modifications, the Pokemon Go Battle League’s overall structure has remained unchanged: participants are still assigned to Ranks that reset at the conclusion of each Season.
How Pokemon Go Battle League Works?
- Every two weeks, the Pokémon Go Battle League will cycle between all three existing Leagues that cap Pokémon by their CP – the Great League (1500 CP), Ultra League (2500 CP), and Master League (any CP) – during the course of a Season. New seasons will offer supplementary leagues, but those three will be present in every season.
- Climbing from Rank 1 to Rank 20 requires you to participate in and win a series of battles. While Rank 21 to Rank 24 each have their own distinctive title.
Also Read – Is Rocket League Free to Play on XBox
Pokemon Go Season 8 Date Reveal
Season 8 of Pokémon Go’s Go Battle League maintains the same format as previous seasons, with three major leagues. – Great, Ultra, and Master – as well as Premier Cups. And a variety of special cups to spice things up.
Your end-of-season awards for Season 7 will be accessible on the Battle screen when Season 8 begins on Monday, May 31, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. GMT on the Battle screen, including an Elite Fast TM if you attained rank 19 or above. Keep an eye out for updates—we’ll let you know if anything changes.
- Monday, May 31st through Monday, June 14th are the Great League dates.
- Dates for the Ultra League and Premier Cup are Monday, June 14th through Monday, June 28th.
- Dates for the Master League, Master League Classic and Element Cup are Monday, June 28th through Monday, July 12th.
- Monday, July 12th through Monday, July 26th – Great League and Great League Remix
Dates for Ultra League and Ultra League Remix are Monday, July 26th to Monday, August 9th.
- Monday, August 9th through Monday, August 23rd are the dates for the Master League. Master League Classic, and Ultra League Premier Cup.
- Dates for all three leagues are Monday, August 23rd through Monday, August 30th.
Also Read: Pokemon Go Fest 2021 | Complete Details