With the help of this guide, you can Root Redmi Note 5 / Note 5 Pro with the help of the TWRP custom Recovery. We are showing you one simple and easy method to root your device.
After root, you can install custom root on your device easily. This method Is only for Redmi note 5 and notes 5 pros don’t use any other device another wise your device is the break. so let’s start.
How to Root Xiaomi Note 5 Pro / 5 And Install TWRP Recovery
Before following the below guideline make sure that your device has enough battery. Take a backup of your phone in this process your data is wiped so save your data and file in a safe.
Advantage of Root Device
- Installing custom ROM in your device.
- Take a backup of your data.
- install a lot of APP on your phone and customize your phone.
- you are able to flash ROM in your phone.
- Unlock the bootloader of your device with the Mi Unlock tool ( Read This article carefully ).
- Take a full backup of your device.
- Battery up to 75% in your device.
- USB Cable to connect your device to the PC.
- Download TWRP To Redmi Note 5 and Save on PC.
- Download TWRP to Redmi Note 5 Pro and Save on PC.
- Download the Magisk Manager zip file From Here and save it phone SD card.
- Download ADB And fastboot driver for window Here.
- First, you need to Unlock the bootloader on your device.
- Unzip the ADB folder on your phone and install the same on your Windows PC
- Unzip Twrp Folder and rename twrp.img file to recovery .img.
- Now time to
- Enter 1st command “Fastboot devices” and enter its showing your device connects.
- Now install-recovery type command ‘fastboot flash recovery recovery. img” and enter.
- 3rd command is “fastboot OEM reboot-recovery” your device is on now.
- unlock your device and go install.
- select SD card and flash magisk manager zip file and swipe to install.
- after install back and reboot your device.
- your device is successfully Root.