How to Get Minecraft for Free: Today you will learn how you can get to play Minecraft for Free without any Problem and this method is legal without any kind of cheating.
For PCs, laptops, and cell phones, Minecraft download is open. This famous eight-bit program runs through devices such as Windows, Mac, Android, iPhone, Xbox, and PlayStation.
Designed by Mojang and currently owned by Swedish developers, this game enables players. In order to explore the terrain and create a virtual environment with blocks and other tools. The first version of the game has been out for nearly 12 years and its success only has been increasing. Minecraft has been one of the best-selling computer games ever. With 200 million units sold and 126 million concurrent monthly users since 2020.
Minecraft games are available in two versions:
Windows 10 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft Games. The latter is a little more common, supporting interplatform playback with Windows, macOS, Linux, and mod. The Windows 10 Minecraft, also known as the Pocket Edition, can be used on PS4, Xbox One, and other smartphones such as Windows 10, IOS, and Android. You can also refer to your PC and laptop how to download them.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT FOR FREE
- Go to PC for your browser.
- Search for ‘Free Minecraft‘ You can also click on this link.
- Windows icon Click.
- It redirects you to the Microsoft Store‘s Minecraft for Windows 10 website.
- Select ‘Free trial’ There.
- If you don’t have the Minecraft trial edition download on your PC and laptop, log in with the Microsoft ID.
- To install the game, open the downloaded file.
Before You Download the Game Make Sure your system meets the Minimum System Requirements.
Minecraft for Windows 10 edition system requirements
- Windows 10 version 14393.0 or higher
- Intel Celeron J4105 | AMD FX-4100
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 | AMD Radeon R5
- 4GB RAM
- ARM, x64, and x86 architecture
How to Download JAVA EDITION Minecraft
- Visit Minecraft.net to update Minecraft Java Edition to PC/laptop.
- Select ‘Get Minecraft’
- Choose computers, followed by a platform, from the list of available machines. Windows, macOS, and Linux are supported with Minecraft Java Edition.
- Then Mac and Linux can purchase Java Edition from Minecraft. In contrast, Windows users can buy two games: Minecraft Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. Select the choice you want and make payments.
- After you have paid for the Minecraft Java edition, users can conveniently download and run it on their PC.
Also Read – What does Channelling Do in Minecraft
JAVA EDITION MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows, Linux, or macOS
- Intel Core i3-3210 3.2 GHz/ AMD A8-7600 APU 3.1 GHz or equivalent
- Intel HD Graphics 4000 (Ivy Bridge) or AMD Radeon R5 series (Kaveri line) with OpenGL 4.4*
- Nvidia GeForce 400 Series or AMD Radeon HD 7000 series with OpenGL 4.4
- 4GB RAM
- 1GB storage
The PC / laptop game is free online. The Minecraft game. The game is playable on almost every Windows and macOS browser. But there is one caution: Mojang offers Minecraft’s youngest edition, released in 2009, for playing online. The edition comes with an old GUI and just 32 blocks to be constructed along with all initial buds.
Also Read – How to Get Brown Dye in Minecraft