Best settings for Battlefield 6
Best Settings For Battlefield 6 – Graphics, Boost FPS, Increase Performance: Battlefield 6 is set to be the next game in the war-based multiplayer franchise and the first Battlefield game to make a proper next-generation debut on the PS5 and Xbox Series X.
The Game brings with it an action-packed multiplayer experience, great war stories, and an exciting Battle Royale game mode.
In multiplayer, you want to get the best possible performance without sacrificing too much of the visuals.
Experts expect to see “Battlefield 6” arrive on console and PC later this year, though a release date hasn’t been confirmed outside of the ”Holiday 2021″ window. Also, rumors pointed that the game could feature 128-130 player maps, a Battle Royale Mode, and extreme weather conditions.
If your PC’s specifications do not meet the minimum requirements for Battlefield 6 as listed below, also optimize your system won’t help you, because you won’t be able to play the game optimally.
Battlefield 6 What you need to know
- When can I play it” Holiday 2021″(ie you must play the game between October and December)
- What can I play it on? PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- VRAM: 2GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD FX-8320
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 380 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB
- DirectX 11 Compatible Graphics Card.
- System Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space
- Operating System: Win 7 64
- VRAM: 8GB
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4-Core 4.0GHz / AMD Ryzen R5 1600
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- System Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Storage: 50 GB Hard drive space.
Battlefield 6 best PC Settings
If you want to run Battlefield 6 on your PC, so make sure that the battery mode is set to “High Performance”. Also, ensure that all your drivers are up to date. If you have an NVIDIA graphics card, we recommend that you perform the following optimisations:
- Open the NVIDIA Control Panel and navigate to Manage 3D settings.
- Select the tab Program settings and find Battlefield 5.
- Select Maximum pre-rendered frames to 1.
- Set Monitor technology to G-SYNC.
- Select Multi-Display/Mixed GPU acceleration to Single display performance mode.
- Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance.
- Texture filtering – Quality to Performance.
- Disable Vertical sync.
- Enable Threaded optimization.
- Set Preferred refresh rate to Highest available.
- Apply the changes and navigate to Adjust desktop size and position.
- Check the checkbox Override the scaling mode set by games and programs and click on Apply.
Some people have also discovered that their CPU was the issue since it was not running at full capacity. Run a stress test of your CPU and check-in task manager also to ensure it’s running at 100%. If not do so, then check your BIOS and perhaps reset it to default.
Optimize Your Battlefield 6 Best Settings
These are the steps to optimized your Battlefield 6 settings
- Open Battlefield 6.
- Open the Video settings, and Set Full screen mode to Full screen.
- Select Full screen Resolution to your monitor’s native resolution and with the highest refresh rate that your monitor supports. increase fps in Battlefield 6
- Set ADS Field of View and ADS DOF Effects to Off.
- Save Chromatic Aberration, Film Grain, Vignette, Vertical Sync, and Lens Distortion to Off.
- Set Texture Quality to Ultra.
- select Texture Filtering to Low.
- Set Lighting Quality to High.
- Save Effects Quality to Medium.
- Now click on the Advanced tab at the top.
- Select the Frame rate Limiter to 200, and Future Frame Rendering to On.
- Set Graphics Quality to Custom. If you want to use a preset, we recommend going with Medium.
- Save Ambient Occlusion to HBAO. If you want a boost of around 4% FPS, we recommend switching this setting off.
- Set Post Process Quality to Ultra. If you want a boost of roughly 15% FPS, we recommend setting it to Low, but it will downgrade the visuals significantly, especially the reflections.
- Set Mesh Quality to Ultra, Terrain Quality to High, and Undergrowth Quality also to Low.
- Set Antialiasing Post-Process to TAA High.
Also Read About Battlefield 6: System Requirements | Complete Details
Our team recommend that you optimize your Discord as well, if you are loves to using it, Optimization boost your FPS in all games also including Battlefield 6. Also, Discord is running. Follow these instructions to also optimize your Discord settings.
- Open Discord and go to the User Settings page.
- Open the Appearance tab and uncheck Hardware Acceleration.
Now restart your PC and enjoy your optimized Battlefield 6 gameplay.