- You Need to find the settings under Mi Account > Mi Cloud > Find Device and update the location, sign in at the Xiaomi cloud website on a computer, click on “Find Device” and choose your current device.
- Open the device settings > Tap on About phone > Scroll down then tap on MIUI version slot five times.
- Your developer mode is on in you Mi device which location is addition settings.
- GO developer Mode and select ” Mi unlock status” and add account and device.
- enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging in the developer options settings.
Now go to Pc
- Now Open Mi unlock apk and Log in using the same Mi account which is being used on the Mi / Xiaomi smartphone..
- Turn off your mobile and hold volume up and power button.
- This will open up the fastboot mode. Connect your device with pc
- Connect your device with Pc by USB Cable.
- New message will appear on the screen, “Phone connected” Your device is connect with pc
- Click to unlock. Your process is start.
- Wait for end the process.
The Mi unlock App will flash the message, “Couldn’t unlock, Please unlock 168 hours later”.