In this post we will discuss how to root Root Redmi Note 7 Pro and Install TWRP Recovery With the help of this guide, you can Root Redmi Note 7 Pro with the help of the TWRP custom Recovery. We are showing you one simple and easy method to root your device.
Before following the below guideline make sure that your device has enough battery. Take a backup of your phone in this process your data is wiped so save your data and file in a safe.
Also Read: How To Root Redmi Note 8 Pro? Latest Update 2021
Please read the “Disclaimer” carefully. it is helping for some T&C
- Battery Upto 60%
- USB Data cable
- PC With internet
- Make sure you have backed up your data, After unlocking Process your phone will erase all Data
- Make sure your system version is the official and latest.
- Enable USB Debugging in Developer mode.
- Download ADB and Fastboot Driver In your Pc/Laptop And Extract.
- Download Driver in your pc if You not have one.
- Download Recovery File For Redmi Note 7 Pro And Paste In ADB folder.
- Unlock Redmi Note 7 Pro Bootloader with help Of this Article
Step By Step How To Install Recovery
- After Unlock Bootloader Then Go to the Next Step If Not then Follow This Article For unlocking Bootloader Redmi Note 7 Pro
- Enable the Debugging Mode, and OEM unlock on your Phone. Both the options are In the Developer Options.
- Connect Device with Pc Via USB.
- Open ADB /Fastboot Driver Folder And Use Command Window Cmd.
- Use 1st Command ” ADB reboot bootloader” And Enter
- After Booting Flash Recovery File Using This Command “Fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.2.3-violet.img” And Enter.
- the last Command ” fastboot reboot”
- Your Device Is Root successfully.
Download Magisk manger and install. To check Root status Download Root Checker. Your Device Is successful.