Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Patch Notes: Part of Exile PS4 update 1.64 patch note has officially arrived for players. Patch Note 1.64 updated PS4 game crash and other changes made in this update. And this app has more functionality and stability than before.
Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Patch Notes
Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Patch Notes is here for the players. In addition to various quality improvements, many players face various problems in the game. Below we discuss what issues were fixed in the 1.64 update.
- Various caching issues are intended to be resolved in the PS4 1.64 update.
- The questline Vulture would have led to the Slave Merchant Buses encounter.
General Improvements Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64
- The Passive Tree window now displays the same position when re-open as when it was last close, except for characters below level 8, unspent Ascendancy passive points, and unspent Ascendancy passive points.
- Characters with Harvest Infrastructure in their inventories delete.
- Curse Immunity has been removed from additional monsters, including Izaro’s Gargoyles, Portals, Fonts, and various Totems.
- Triggering Elemental Overload’s effect now displays a timer showing its duration.
- Flame Wall’s primary and secondary burning effects have an attack time override of 1 second and 0.2 seconds, respectively. Burning Ground created by the unique belt Replica Siegebreaker has an attack time override of 5 seconds.
Also Read :Latest EAFC 24 Update 5.0 Patch Notes 2023
- Herald of Thunder has an attack time override of 0.25 seconds.
- Magma Orb deals 50% less damage to players and Swiftbrand Support causes supported skills to deal 45% less damage to players.
- Bugs were fix, including Ignited enemies affect by Cinderswallow Urn’s increased damage taken effect appearing brighter than intended.
- Impurity of Lightning were not correctly count as Auras for Unwavering Faith’s ascendancy passive.
- Slipstreams no longer affected players or allies, and the increase Damage for each time Warcry Recently from the Escalation Notable passive skill was applied twice.
- Energy Shield Recharge was not apply if trigger by The Eternal Apple unique shield, and Virulence’s decay rate could quicker if more than 40 Virulence were use.
- Hexes applied to Hexproof enemies briefly displayed a “locked” Hex icon above the enemy.
- kills could not support by both Awakened Added Cold Damage Support and Arrow Nova Support at the same time.
Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Alternate Improvements
- The game has made several changes to its Alternate Quality gems, allowing them to support by gems that match the bonuses granted by their Alternate Quality.
- These changes include a reduction in Knockback Distance for the Divergent Heavy Strike, which grants reduced Knockback Distance when the gem has greater than 20% quality.
- The quality effect of the Divergent Increased Critical Strikes Support now grants a Power Charge on Killing Blow.
Also Read: Diablo 4 Patch Notes 1.2.1 Update
Also Read : Valorant 7.10 Update Patch Notes November 2023
- The Flameblast’s Less Cast Speed effect fix, and the Divergent Sunder’s quality effect was update to grant increased Physical Damage.
- The Divergent Arcane Cloak’s quality effect fix, and the Fire Penetration, Brutality Support, and Vicious Projectiles Support were fix.
- The Barrage Support and Pierce Support were also fix, and the secondary chains of the Divergent Arc fix to deal damage as if they had chained the maximum number of times.
Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Heist Improvements
- The Path of Exile update 1.64 has addressed several bugs in the game, including the ability to access the use of weapons on Heist Contracts, blueprints, and Ally Equipment.
- Several bugs fix in Path of Exile update 1.64, including the unable-to-drop of Maltreatment Axe, Disapprobation Axe, and Psychotic Axe. The missing of the “25% increased Explicit Modifier Magnitudes” implicit modifier description.
- Issues with Talismans dropping from heist chests in level 68+ areas and incorrect anointing of Incubators.
- Lasers on Heists doors also fix, and some area-of-effect skills were unable to damage Observer Totems.
- The update also addressed issues with Curio Displays in Grand Heists. Non-instance owners not seeing Heist Chest labels. And quest objectives not dropping for party members.
- The “increased Rogue’s Marker value of primary Heist Target” Heist Equipment modifier. And “+X to Level of all Jobs” Heist Equipment modifier were fix.
Is Path of Exile available on PS4?
Path of Exile is an award-winning online Action RPG designed for hardcore gamers, offering character customization and may require system software updates for PS5 playability.
Also Read : Diablo 4 Patch Notes 1.2.1 Update
Also Read : Valorant 7.10 Update Patch Notes November 2023
Is Path of Exile 2 free-to-play?
Path of Exile 2 is a free-to-play online multiplayer with co-op for up to , separate from the original, offering expansions without a “pay to win” system.
What is the best solo class in Path of Exile PS4?
The particularly when used with the Elemental Hit Slayer build, is a top-tier single damage class in Path of Exile, utilizing Fire, Cold, and Lightning elements.
Is Path of Exile on PS5 free?
Path of Exile, a free-to-play RPG released for PS4 and playable on PS5, is deemed too good to be considered a premium product.
Hope I can help you with this Path of Exile PS4 Update 1.64 Patch Notes. If you liked our post then you can visit the Official Panda gaming site for more updates about our games. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter. There we post daily updates and the latest game updates then create articles.
- Diablo 4 Patch Notes 1.2.1 Update
- Valorant 7.10 Update Patch Notes November 2023
- F1 23 Update 1.17 Patch Notes 2023! Know Whats New
- Latest EAFC 24 Update 5.0 Patch Notes 2023