Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 Patch Notes: On PC (Steam), the Wolcen Lords of Mayhem upgrade is currently being released. The most recent update 1.11 provided quality of life enhancements and gameplay optimisations, according to the Wolcen Lords of Mayhem official patch notes.
Players are having a variety of issues with the game as a result of the most recent patch. The Wolcen Lords of Mayhem upgrade 1.11 released today will address some of these problems.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 Bug Fixed
- Fixed a problem where the comparison pane wouldn’t always appear when hovering on a prize in the War Table.
- Resolved a problem where some consumables would occasionally display the efficiency rating and item count multiplicator incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug where Mercy’s jumping animation would begin in the air rather than on his throne.
- The triumph screen was partially blocked by a UI while picking an Offering Shrine reward after defeating the Sarisel boss.
- The Hauntstone’s animation would loop, which was a problem.
- Unwanted Ultra broad visibility of some portions of the map ground in the War Table has been fixed.
The alterations and enhancements noted in the patch notes for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem’s update 1.11 are all listed here. Along with just a single balance update, the newest version contains numerous enhancements and bug fixes. Despite the fact that none of the updates’ modifications are as significant as the one that brought the game’s new Infinity Difficulty in, the most recent patch does include some adjustments. Listed below are all of the patch notes for Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem release 1.11.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 Improvised Characters
The power level of Stings of Krearion was recently reduced once more. While others were hardly encountered, other environments, like the Red Wastes, were overrepresented. The Cult of Souls clan was the most common enemy, while Bandits and the Cult of Fury were less common.
Updated secondary dungeon spawn rates are now available for all Operation types. Some locations wouldn’t produce a secondary dungeon, denying the player access to a trading shrine and causing their inventory to fill up too soon. Now there should always be a secondary dungeon provided where it makes sense.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 Available Patch
- This problem with the Outcome Reversal Active Skill Boost for Aether Jump’s Crowd Control effects has been resolved.
- It was resolved that if there was just one target, the Flight of Gaavanir Howl of Fight
- Active Skill Modifier would not cause Rage on Hit.
- Fixed a problem where the Flight of Gaavanir Skill Modifier for Drums and Bells did not grant the player movement speed.
- There was a problem where, even when utilising the map overlay, some minimap components would remain visible.
- Iosonic Rain’s Present Skill Modifier tooltips now provide more information.
- Fixed a bug where frantic foes would attempt to attack the player’s pet dog (or wolf, or tiger, or dragon), breaking the first rule of entertainment media.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 New Gameplay:
The language stating that the pods should be destroyed would be confusing in Phase 1 of the Lambach encounter; this problem has been fixed. The “Reset to Default” button in the game settings’ audio volume reset bug has been fixed. Changed to a more useful error message when trying to sell Enneracts to Demetra.
The Skill Duplication menu in Demetra has been fixed to prevent inadvertent changes to the selected skill. Some menus couldn’t be entered while cinematics played; this problem has been fixed. It was resolved that the Skills & Modifiers screen couldn’t be fully navigated on the controller.
Wolcen Lords of Mayhem Update 1.11 Ranks RP Rewards
The level requirement for some level 80 variants of the packed Legacy of the Willbreaker special shield was 60. Fixed a problem where some filled Prototype: Deliverance V2 unique weapons had a level requirement of 60 but were actually level 80. A bug where menus may accidentally open while the chat box was open has been fixed. Fixed a number of problems that could occur if a player was kicked out of a multiplayer game while the player was loading in.
- Stoneshard Update 0.8.1.5 Patch Notes
- Madden 23 Update 1.16 Patch Notes
- Fortnite Spiderman 2099 Skin Code
- Tower of Fantasy 3.0.5 Patch Notes Quality of Life Update