Rocket League Claiming Entitlements is not available: When adding Credits or DLC to your inventory, there may occasionally be a delay. Observe these instructions if you can’t find the previously acquired DLC packs in your inventory:
- Switch off your device
- Ten seconds after unplugging the device from the electrical outlet
relaunch the system
- Launch Rocket League and look to see if the DLC has returned.
- If the aforementioned procedures do not work, evaluate if your platform is operating normally and determine if there is a delay in the delivery of purchases from their end.
- Please adhere to the guidelines below for your platform if these solutions did not address the problem.
Rocket League Claiming Entitlements Issue Fixed
Consider taking the following actions if you bought a DLC Pack through the Epic Games Store:
Open the Rocket League launcher in Epic Games. To include the fresh items in your inventory, select OK to All in the pop-up window. Following that, all connected platform accounts should have access to the purchased material.
Steam Rocket League Claiming Entitlements
- Launch Steam Library
- Launch League of Rockets
- Look for the list’s missing DLC.
- A cheque must be made in the box to its right.
- Click the box to uncheck it and then check it again if it is already check.
- The Steam library will open when you right-click Rocket League.
- The Properties option.
- To access local files, select the tab.
- Select the button labelled “Verify game file integrity.”
- Permit the verification process to finish.
Also Read: Rocket League Ranked Playlists Are Offline
Rocket League Xbox Entitlements
- Open up your Xbox
- Your Home Screen can be reach by pressing the Xbox button on your controller.
- Decide on Rocket League
- Hold the menu button down.
- Uninstall the DLC by selecting Manage Game.
- Rock the Rocket League
- Visit the store where you can purchase things.
- On the DLC, click Download.
- Rocket League Claiming Entitlements available now:
When Windows 10 Controlled Folder Access is active, DLC access may occasionally be impact. The following steps should be taken to enable Rocket League:
- At the lower left corner, select Windows.
- Choose the option with the black shield after typing Controlled Folder Access.
- If the switch next to Controlled folder access is set to “On,” click the blue link below to allow an app through Controlled folder access.
- Click Include a permitted app.
- In the Steam folder, look for RocketLeague.exe. It could be on this or a related path:
- RocketLeague.exe can be found at C:Program Files
- File path copied to Filename field of Open window
- Click “Open.”
Rocket League Freebies and Entitlements
- Start your Nintendo Switch.
- Open the Nintendo eShop on the left corner of the display using the account that was used to purchase the DLC Highlight Re-download.
- Decide on the DLC.
- To start the download, click the orange icon.
- You might need to erase some other stuff from your Switch if there’s not enough free space to finish the download.
- Ensure that RocketLeague.exe is now list as an authorised application.
Rocket League Event Party Details
Due to the Rocket League Party Error, many users are unable to access or organise events when gaming Rocket League with buddies. We examine the Rocket League Party Failed Error and its root cause. Here’s how to resolve the Rocket League Party Denied error. Let’s get start.
There are other errors in Rocket League than the Party Failed problem that you could run into and need to fix. If you run into any more issues, you can refer to these additional error instructions. The error can be the result of a connection loss, or even a server timeout. It can also be caused by known problems on the PS4 related to User Accounts and PS Plus.
- Rocket League x Star Wars Collab -Official Collaboration
- Rocket League Sideswipe Redeem Codes
- Fast X DIC on Rocket League
- The Best Rocket League Trading Discord Servers in 2023