Ghostwire Tokyo Patch Notes 1.008 Update: Ghostwire Tokyo Patch Notes 1.008 Update, which includes The Spider’s Thread DLC that will arrive today, was released by Tango Gameworks along with the launch of the Xbox Series X|S editions of Ghostwire Tokyo.
Ghostwire Tokyo Patch Notes 1.008 Update
- The 30-stage gauntlet of the Spider’s Thread mode of play offers in-game cash and skill rewards.
- extra places including the neighboring middle school, new quests, and longer cutscenes
- The Visitor has introduced new enemies. Such as the sly Retribution and the hidden Silent Gaze.
- Akito now has new abilities including Charge Rush and Counter Attack.
Patch Notes 1.008 Update
Life Quality Improvements
- Players will now be able to identify the sort of nourishment they are holding by looking at a symbol in the HUD.
- Donation boxes at shrines now include a wish to see a Hyakki Yako, raising the possibility that a player will do so.
- A few key binding options have been changed to allow for individual assignments.
- Players may now choose a darker background for mission objective text and subtitles to make them easier to read.
Updates on Triumph and Accomplishment
- In Scary Stories to Tell at School, complete every newly added side mission regarding the school.
- Complete every new side assignment introduced that includes photographing ghosts as a spirit photographer.
- Cleanse all freshly installed torii gates to get more freedom.
- Gain access to all recently introduced Spirit Skills through workplace training.
- Purchase every new talisman presented by Unparalleled Talismanic.
- In the game’s “Unexpected Visitors” quest, defeat at least one of each newly-added type of visitor.
- Figure fanatic: Play the capsule machines 50 times.
- Finish “The Spider’s Thread” mode in Views from the Abyss.
- During “The Spider’s Thread” setting, complete every Nekomata task in Catalog Destroyer.
- As a welcome to Shibuya keepsake, collect at least one SHIBUYAHACHI stamp.
Existing Trophies Changes
- All spirits Salvation – Transmute at least all of the city’s spirits.
- Hero of Shibuya’s primary storyline must be finished when at least 100% of all of the city’s souls have been transferred.
- Ignore the content updates and complete every side quest in Wishmaker.
- The liberator cleanses all torii gates, excluding updated material.
- Using the combined power of their powers, get 40 or more different magatama.
- DJ Akito: Buy all music tracks except new releases.
Bugs Are Fixs
- The performance of the entire game has been improved by a number of optimizations.
- There are no more any complications that may arise while using Picture Mode prior to, during, or following Utena space scenes.
- Now, the side job sign for “After the End 3” will appear on the map as intended.
- You may now interact with the locker in the “Crimson Moon” side quest due to a bug that was fixed.
- Several cosmetic clothing items were altere.
- A number of emotes were modifi.
- A problem has been resolve in the HUD’s Mission section.
- Ghostwire Tokyo Crack Status
- Fortnite Koi Kingdom Pack in Item Shop
- Cyberpunk 2077 Update 1.7 Patch note, Release date, Leaks and More
- How to buy UC for BGMI using Midasbuy.com