Set Edit Commands for Free Fire: When playing Free Fire on BlueStacks 5, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the key controls in this comprehensive guide.
It is somewhat true that playing Free Fire on a PC is easier and more spectacular than playing it on a mobile device. As a result, using emulators to play the shooter is attracting a significant number of gamers.
How can I edit and create Free Fire controls?
- On the side toolbar, select the “Game controls” icon. To choose “Controls editor” from the drop-down menu.
- The “Controls editor” window next to BlueStacks will open up when you do this. All of the active keys for the selected control scheme will also appear on your screen, as shown below.
- Hover your cursor over an existing control key to edit it. Now, select the gear icon located beneath that control key. You will be able to modify the characteristics of that particular key thanks to this.
- Simply drag and drop a control key from the “Controls editor” window to the desired location on the game screen, as shown below, to create a new control key. After that, you can customize its attributes to your liking.
- Click “Save” after you have made the changes you want.
- Close the Controls manager window. With your newly saved Free Fire keys, you can now play the game.
How do I view Free Fire’s game controls?
- After the game has started, launch Free Fire from the BlueStacks home screen by clicking the “Game controls” icon on the side toolbar.
- The “Game controllers” menu offers the following choices:
- Switch the game’s controls on or off: Ussing the right given keys, ensure that the game controls are active. Game controls are visible on by a blue slider. Click the slider in front of “Game controls” to turn them on or off.
- Controls on the screen: You can see all of the assigned keys on the game screen with this option. Assuming you are new to Free Fire, we suggest empowering this choice until you retain all the game keys.
- Opacity: Set the haziness of your on-screen keys by utilizing this darkness slider.
- Scheme: On BlueStacks 5, you can select one of the available control schemes with this option. Additionally, it displays any control schemes imported from BlueStacks 4.
- Sensitivity of a mouse: This option lets you speed up you’re in-game cursor.
- Controls proofreader: The Advanced controls editor lets you change the keys that are already there or make new ones.
Auto Headshot Settings for Free Fire Sensitivity
- General: 50
- Red Dot: 100
- Scope: 16 x 4
- Scope: 18
- AWM Degree: 20
Here are the moves toward apply the Auto Headshot settings:
- Activate Garena Free Fire.
- Find the sensitivity setting by going to the game’s settings.
- As can be seen in the image above, adjust each of the sensitivity sliders.
- Close the settings tab by clicking the save button.
Simply aim at the opponent’s body and slide the weapon slightly upwards after following the steps. The enemy’s head will be automatically targeted by the crosshair. For beginners who want to improve their aiming, this is the most recommended setting.
In fact, similar settings are used by professional players to improve their game. The method can be learned with a little practice, even if one is initially less accurate.
- Free Fire Redeem Code Today April 2, 2023
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes 02, 03, 04 April 2023: Working
- Jazz Pants Free Fire Redeem Code 02, 03, 04 April 2023
- Free Fire Redeem Code Today 02, 03, 04 April 2023