The Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes have arrived with new attachments, new weapons and general improvements, and more. We will all about it, in our article.
Due to the Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes, Classes are back in the FPS series after being disregarded at the start of the game in favor of a new Specialist system.
What Update was Added In Battlefield 2042 3.2 Patch Notes?
Here is a summary of the updates’ modifications and enhancements in Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes.
- As we return to the class system, take on the roles of the well-known Assault, Engineer, Recon, and Support.
- Create a unique look for your class by adding Class Equipment, Class Gadgets, and Weapon Proficiencies.
- Breakaway: A Reworked Map.
- New Vault Weapons: PP-2000, MTAR-21, and M39 EMR
- Long-range, thermal, and new suppressor scopes
- The M1A5 and T28 can now be equipped with the Active Protection System.
- For air vehicles, radar is arriving below.
- Owners of the Year 1 Pass, Gold, and Ultimate receive exclusive rewards.
Also Read: Battlefield 2042 New UI Refresh Update
New Weapon Update In Battlefield 2042 3.2 Patch Notes:-
The M39 EMR, MTAR-21, and PP-2000 Vault Weapons are among the new Vault Weapons added in Battlefield 2042 3.2 Patch Notes. Semi-automatic rifles like the M39 EMR are much lighter than the original M14s.
A dependable Bullpup Assault Rifle that performs well at medium range is the MTAR-21. Last but not least, the PP-2000 is just an SMG with a 40-round basic magazine and also rapid fire.
New Attachments Coming In Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes:-
Thermal Scopes were absent from Battlefield 2042, despite being included in earlier Battlefield games. That is soon changing, though, as the Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes will add them to the game in a way that the developer’s claim has never been done before.
Thermal Scopes in Battlefield 2042 will only display the effect that is inside their range of view, not the entire screen. A new suppressor, which is actually two suppressors joined together, is also included in the update. Your forays into close-quarters warfare will gain a little bit of stealth thanks to this box suppressor.
General Improvements And Progression In Battlefield 2042 3.2.0 Patch Notes:-
- Dpad Up/Down/Left/Right now serves as the default navigation, replacing Y/X/A/B in the past.
- Fixed a problem where the Show HUD Prompts option in the settings did not function.
- Improved changes between the prone and also sliding phases.
- Fixed a problem where fixing the Ranger would grant healing XP rather than repair XP. XP. The Ranger isn’t a real dog, but it may be a No-best Pat’s friend.
- The Blood Splatter while shooting opposing soldiers is now more accurately portray.
- Moving when aiming down scopes shouldn’t interfere with holding your breath any longer.
- Soldiers in vehicles with a fix that stops explosions from damaging the vehicle.
- A problem where you could freely spin the camera during insertion and view within your own body has been fixing.
- Fix for characters who have died in Hazard Zone repeatedly changing their locations and headings in an unexpected manner.
- Soldiers’ inability to hop onto the edges of objects has been fixing.
- UI directional damage markers have been given a new visual makeover.
- Fixed a bug where jumping would prevent you from making a melee attack.
- You now receive points for assisting teammates by restocking, healing, or repairing. This is displayed in a new scoreboard column.
- Battlefield 2042 Something Went Wrong
- How to Get Logistics Ribbons in Battlefield 2042
- Battlefield 2042 Season 3 Release Date, Rewards And More
- Battlefield 4 vs 2042 – Direct Comparison