Wadi Al-Majuj Invisible Wall Dendroculus Genshin Impact: As of version 3.4, there are 55 Dendroculus in the Sumeru Desert of Hadramaveth. You now have 235 Dendroculus after adding the 180 from V3.1 and V3.0 before. Your statue’s level should be Level 9 with Dendroculus 5/40 after donating all of these to the Statue of the Seven.
Make sure to finish all of the crucial quests (The Dirge of Bilqis > Apocalypse Lost) before beginning so you may gain access to all of the desert’s mechanisms and reveal its secret routes.
Turn left and go deeper into the ruin by teleporting to the underground waypoint northwest of The Dune of Carouses. A Dendroculus perched on a statue can be seen if you continue along the trail.
2. Teleport to the waypoint next to the domain of the Garden of Endless Pillars, then proceed right to come across the Dendroculus.
3. Turn left and go deeper into the ruin by teleporting to the subterranean waypoint southwest of Safhe Shatranj. A Dendroculus on top of a large root will be visible if you continue along the trail.
4. To access the Dendroculus, teleport to Safhe Shatranj’s southeast waypoint and utilise the Four-Leaf Sigils in front of you (on the right side).
Dendroculus Genshin Impact:
From the previous Dendroculus, proceed right until you find a Fatui camp. Then, turn around and look up. To get the Dendroculus to float above, use the Four-Leaf Sigils.
6. Use the Four-Leaf Sigils in front of you (on the left side) and proceed past a Sumpter Beast into a gaping wall after teleporting to Safhe Shatranj’s southeast waypoint.
7. On top of the Mt. Damavand Chess Piece.
8. Teleport to Safhe Shatranj’s northwest waypoint, where you will find the Dendroculus on the right side of the Fatui camp.
09. Use the Four-Leaf Sigils to ascend above the Fatui Camp from the previous Dendroculus, and you’ll discover a huge ruin or building. By means of the door, the Dendrocuus will enter and then sit on the mechanism.
10. Travel to Tanit Camps and glide into the tree root from the Statue of the Seven.
11. Teleport to the cliff’s northeastern approach and go to the Wadi Al-Majuj south waypoint.
12. Move to the west from where you were previously.
Wadi Al-Majuj Invisible Wall Dendroculus:
13. Teleport to Wadi Al-west Majuj’s waypoint and plunge into the chasm.
Continue on past the Primal Obelisk, then turn right past the two braziers. You can find the blue tile that is invisible by going to the left torch. Continue going until you reach the Dendroculus (use the charged attack of the archer while walking to prevent falls).
Move south from where you were previously.
Go to the waypoint in Wounded Shin Valley by teleporting there, then turn south and climb the hill.
17. Head to the Ruin Golem’s eye by teleporting to the waypoint in Wounded Shin Valley.
18. Travel northwest after teleporting to the waypoint in Wounded Shin Valley.
19. From the previous spot, move northeast and smash the rock with Dendrogranum.
Wall Dendroculus Genshin Impact:
From the waypoint in Wounded Shin Valley, head south deep into the hill.
17. Teleport to the waypoint in Wounded Shin Valley and then go to the eye of the Ruin Golem.
18. Teleport to the Wounded Shin Valley waypoint and proceed to head northwest.
19. Move northeast from where you were before, then use Dendrogranum to smash the rock.
Turn south after teleporting to The Sands of Three Canals’ southeast waypoint.
24. Teleport to The Sands of Three Canals’ southeast waypoint, then move northward. Dendrogranum can be used to crack the rock.
25. Teleport to The Sands of Three Canals’ west waypoint, then descend.
26. To get to the Anemo monument, move a little east and up the cliff from the previous site. Make a wind current with it to make it glide. You can traverse the unseen blue tiles in front of you by teleporting to the Four-Leaf Sigil.
- I Stand at The Brink of Infinity Lol Quote
- Xinyan and Hu Tao Rock/Rap Song Cutscene Genshin Impact
- Genshin impact 3.4 Update, Release date, Dev Note, banners and More
- Nana Mizuki Genshin Impact 2023