How to Fix Warzone Mobile Login Problem: Australia has seen the release of Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile for Android devices, and gamers can get started right away by downloading it from the Google Play Store. However, many gamers are unable to play Warzone Mobile at all since they are stopped on a screen that reads, “Logging In To Activision Account.”
Given how long people have been waiting for the game, this is really upsetting. You shouldn’t worry. Though, as we have provided a workaround below that also works for us.
All players must enable two-factor authentication for their Activision/Call of Duty accounts in order to avoid getting stuck on the “Logging Into Activision Account” screen. If you haven’t done so, then you’re the reason why you’re stuck on this screen. To play Warzone Mobile, you will therefore need to enable it. Here’s how.
Steps To Resolve Warzone Mobile:
Log in using your account by visiting the Call of Duty account login page.
Following that, select the Privacy and Security option located on the left side of the screen.
Enabling Two-Factor Authentication is a choice that is available there.
Adopt the recommended steps to enable it.
After finishing, restart Warzone Mobile and sign in using your account. After some time, you will be prompted to input an authentication code; after you do so, you may easily log into the game.
The Warzone Mobile servers are currently unstable since they were only made available to Australian players, which has led to an overload. However, players from all over the world are attempting to access the game using VPN, which is the other reason for this difficulty. It will therefore be preferable to wait till the servers become stable before attempting to join the game.
- Game of War The best Battle Royale experience can be found in Warzone Mobile, a title from the Call of Duty series.
- It includes Warzone vehicles, movement, shooting, actors, tools, and more.
- Up to 120 people will compete against one another in the game to see who survives.
- The social elements available to players include buddies, chat rooms, XP, weapon inventories, and more.
- With mobile-specific playlists, events, and material, Warzone Mobile was created particularly for mobile devices.
- In-depth customising options are also available to help both novice players and seasoned gamers.
- Due to the fact that 2-factor authentication was not enabled, you are unable to log into Warzone Mobile.
- If not, the server is overburdened.
- You must wait till the servers are less busy if that is the case.
- It may also occur if your internet connection is inactive or your internet speed is too slow.
Warzone Mobile Login Problem:
- Visit the official website and select “Login” from the menu.
- Enter your Activision account credentials.
- Select “Privacy & Security” from your profile by going there.
- The “Enable two-factor authentication” button should be clicked.
- To enable 2FA, adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Launch Warzone Mobile and then select Settings > Account > Log out > Next.
- Shut off Warzone Mobile, disconnect from your VPN, then restart it and log in.
- Start playing after entering your 2FA code.
Other Ways for Warzone Mobile Login Problem:
The easy fix is to connect in to the game’s main screen while utilising the TunnelBear VPN app. In the Play Store, there are numerous apps that offer free Australian VPN connections. But you must to simply utilise TunnelBear VPN. India does not have access to TunnelBear VPN. Therefore, by clicking the link above, you can download the apk file immediately.
You should now register for an account and validate your email address after installing the TunnelBear VPN programme. Select Australia from the Map when the email address has been successfully validated. To connect, simply select the country of Australia on the map. Give VPN access for the first time.
- How to fix Warzone Mobile Black Screen Problem
- How to Fix Warzone Mobile Device Compatible Problem
- Warzone Mobile Lite Download
- Seasonal Challenge For Kilo 141 COD Mobile