Wave Dash Rocket League: One of the most crucial Rocket League gameplay mechanics to master is wave dashing. This is because it can be used to a wide range of circumstances that frequently occur in Rocket League games. To add wave dash to your game, use the instructions in this guide.
Simply jump into the air, drag the joystick down a little, swiftly push the forward joystick button, then flip forward to perform a wave sprint. The only thing you need to be concerned about is waiting to flip forward after your jump until you are almost on the ground.
Waiting too long will cause you to fall to the ground and forfeit the chance to wave dash. Your car will just perform a 360-degree turn if you flip too early. The front of your car will slam into the ground and you will put on a quick, short burst of speed if you wait just until your car is about to hit the ground.
Read Also: Grand Champion Rocket League
If you position your automobile in the opposite direction from the direction you want to sprint, you can wave dash in any direction (Example: If I want to wave dash right, then I slightly air roll my car to the left so I am able to slam my car down to the right.)
Rocket League Tips: What is a Wave Dash?
- You experience an incredible speed boost when using the Wave Dash.
- The Wave Dash can be tripled to reach Rocket League’s fastest speed, supersonic.
- The flip animation is stopped by the Wave Dash, but the speed is left unaffected.
If you’re still confused, the Wave Dash essentially negates the flip. For those of us who really want to win, The Flip takes forever and is incredibly frustrating. Thus, the Wave Dash is utilised to obtain that delectable speed boost while remaining on the ground and without the animation.
Rocket League Tips: How To Wave Dash?
- Letting your vehicle land on its back wheels after you jump and lift your nose
- Push the stick forward and jump once again as soon as your wheels make contact with the ground.
- The flip is aborted since the automobile is too close to the ground, but you still receive the boost.
- It can be done in both directions, but the latter is worthless.
That’s pretty much it. We hope you enjoyed our tutorial and are now prepared to master Rocket League. We adore Wave Dashing, detest Waving Goodbye, and like Rocket League. But now is the time to carry out the latter. So, we say goodbye to you and your friends.
How to wave dash in Rocket League Sideswipe?
In Rocket League Sideswipe, you must quickly hit the jump button twice while maintaining a forward and downward hold at an angle between 40° and 60°, depending on the angle of the surface.
In essence, a wave dash is propelling your body forward using the recoil from your flip and landing. You know you’ve successfully wave dashed when you watch your automobile jerk onto the ground while maintaining its original direction.