How to Delete CS Rank New Map: Valorant now has a new rank that comes before Diamond and after Immortal thanks to Riot. To advance to Immortal, gamers must work their way through the Ascendant rank. The good news is that this new rank should move some people out of Bronze and Silver and up the ranks. Ranking limits and the 5-stacking MMR penalties have both been increased. Starting now, instead of at Diamond 3, they will be Immortal 1. Players now have a full additional tier before they are subject to competitive limitations.
Read Also: 9 Cooking Games that Will Make You Drool!
New map Pearl:
The new map, Pearl, is by far Valorant Episode 5’s biggest lure. We don’t have to work as hard to unlock things as a new agent and pray that no one else on our team has a faster internet connection than we do. A Pearl-only game mode will be available for two weeks while Pearl is in the Unrated map pool before it switches to competitive modes.
As you have already heard, Riot is replacing Split with Pearl in order to solve the overabundance of maps available to competitive players. In the following act, I wouldn’t be shocked to see another map dropped, with Split ultimately coming back into the rotation.
Of course, as is the case with any patch, Riot are fixing some bugs with the maps, agents, and game mechanics.
- Fixed a bug on Haven that was preventing players from using their spray on a wall in A Garden
- Fixed a bug where Jett could equip a weapon during Tailwind
- Fixed a bug where Agents revealed by Sova’s Recon Bolt or Fade’s Haunt would sometimes briefly appear in an incorrect location on the minimap
- Fixed a bug where the scope visual effect would sometimes disappear when aiming with Chamber’s Tour De Force
Read Also: MZ-05 Path to Nowhere – Complete Now
Read Also: Free Fire Max OB37 Update Download Link
- Fixed a bug where using an Ultimate point orb or defusing the Spike at maximum range could cause channeling and progress bar animations to flicker
- Fixed a bug where the use channeling progression bar does not update if the player disconnects and reconnects during the match
- Fixed a bug where some weapon equips could play the wrong equip speed animation, which could visually misrepresent when you were able to fire. Some situations impacted by this bug were:
- Cypher exiting Spycam
- Capturing Ultimate point Orbs
- Canceling and completing Spike plant