How to Complete a lap in under 2 minutes 30 seconds in Octane Race Fortnite: In May 2019, Epic Games, the company behind Fortnite, made a notable acquisition of Rocket League. Since then, they have repeatedly promoted one another using the two games. This time, they’re giving Fortnite a brand-new vehicle and a selection of challenges to go along with it.
Read Also: Path to Nowhere Automate Production Building
Read Also: New Rocket League Octane Location Fortnite
Here are all the High Octane Quests for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4:
- Fly 100 meters continuously in an Octane
- Earn 100 points at RL Live
- Complete a lap in under 2 minutes 30 seconds in Octane Race
- Hit three opponents while riding in an Octane
- Earn 250 points at RL Live
- Complete two laps in Octane Race
- Perform a 720 front or back flip in the air with an Octane
- Damage car opponents 600 in Snipers vs. Octanes
- Reach each hardpoint at Rocketeer Ruins (5)
- Fuel up an Octane (50)
- Eliminate one Sniper opponent in Snipers vs. Octanes
- Collect eight coins at Rocketeer Ruins
Additionally, at two, four, six, and eight completed Octane Quests, gamers will unlock free cosmetics:
- Back Board Back Bling
- Octane Smash Spray
- Shot in Flight Emoji
- Clutch Victory Harvesting Tool
Here’s how to complete the challenges.
How to complete Octane Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4:
Driving the Octane vehicle around the island will allow you to finish the objectives. Although flying in a car is challenging, it has recently become possible. Another method for achieving the goals is to position yourself high and then take off.
Read Also: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Season 1 Release Date
The Octane will probably frequently spawn on the island in place of some cars, but it’s possible that it will only spawn as part of the new Dial-A-Drop vehicle item.
For many challenges, a Creative map code is required:
- Rocketeer Ruins – 5620-6416-3977
- Snipers VS Octanes – 8992-9205-6512
- Octane Race – 3847-7344-8745
The challenges can be finished in these maps. For instance, while playing Rocketeer Ruins, players can get to all five hard points. As they play, they can also casually collect coins.
For the Octane Race map tasks, finishing laps and doing so promptly could take a few tries.
Players will have to play Snipers vs. Octanes many times because the challenges need them to be on both teams. A Sniper opponent must be eliminated by an Octane team member, which will most likely happen accidentally.
These quests may not be live just yet. They’ve been released with the update, but may not have been activated. Additionally, they won’t be around forever, so be sure to complete them as soon as possible.
- Fortnite The Last Reality Problem
- Search Chrome Chests at Flutter Barn or Shiny Sound Fortnite Quest
- Pick Fruit from Reality Saplings Fortnite Quest
- Champion Balisong Fortnite