Iron and Blood New World Quest: On November 12, Amazon’s MMORPG New World will receive its most recent update, which appears to be the game’s biggest upgrade since launch in terms of both new content and the wide variety of quality-of-life improvements.
The update’s major focus is on wrapping up the game’s ongoing main story. A new mission will take players to the brand-new Tempest’s Heart excursion, where they will face Isabella. Tempest’s Heart won’t be simple, though; in order to succeed, Amazon advises players to be level 60 and have a gear score between 550 and 570.
The new Blunderbuss weapon, the first in the game to scale with power and intellect, is the other highlight of the release. The Blunderbuss is a close-range powerhouse with two unique skill trees, one of which is primarily focused on AOE damage and crowd-control skills while the other is about doing damage at very close ranges. It will be the second new weapon the game has received since its release.
Read Also: New World Skinning Guide
Read Also: New World Unable to Connect to Server
The 2022 content roadmap for New World was been made public by Amazon, and it includes a new zone, the Greatsword weapon, new activities, and 3v3 PvP arenas. In the coming six months, according to Verfaillie, the New World team will be concentrating on improving the experience by addressing problems like lag and desync, strengthening transaction mechanisms to prevent exploits that could damage the game’s economy, and producing new content. The complete patch notes for the Hearts of Madness update are available below.
MAIN STORYLINE FINALE QUEST & TEMPEST’S HEART EXPEDITION:
As you chase Isabella back to Shattered Mountain, the main quest begins. Yseult Meredith in Mountain Home Outpost in Shattered Mountain offers the last mission, The Heart of the Tempest. From Mara Rosa, who is located in the cathedral south of the Expedition gate, you can obtain more recurring tasks.
As you progress through the Tempest’s Heart Expedition, the decisive encounter with Isabella has come to pass. Follow the Tempest through the perverse capital city of Myrkgard and into a warped dimension of reality. As you go more into her depraved psyche, learn more about her background.
The Tempest’s Heart is an endgame expedition for 5 players. Recommended for level 60 players with Gearscores between 550 and 570.
Read Also: New World How to Join a Faction
Read Also: New World Fire Staff ICE Gauntlet Build
NEW WEAPON: BLUNDERBUSS:
The Blunderbuss is a ranged weapon with strong close-to-mid-range damage and good mobility. It is the first weapon that scales on intelligence and strength, making it a useful ally for bruiser or mage builds.
Adventurers will be able to advance through two different weapon mastery trees, giving them the option of two different playstyles.
- The Containment tree is all about closing the gap and unloading hot lead into your enemy’s face.
- Conversely, the Chaos tree focuses on keeping your distance and bombarding areas with explosive AoE damage.
We’re introducing a new Legendary Weapon Quest series in addition to the Blunderbuss weapon itself. Players should seek out Wang Tang Zhi in the Ebonscale Reach settlement once they have reached Level 60 and the top skill level with the new firearm to begin this epic quest.
- New soloable quest options are available for the MSQ to allow players to progress without running certain expeditions.
- New quests leading players to the Legendary Blunderbuss weapon reward have been added.
- New Faction Missions targeting Corruption Breaches can now be found in all zones.
- Starting beaches were updated and weapon racks were added to give players more choices on their preferred combat direction.
- Added Gypsum as a reward to level 60 quests in Shattered Mountain, Reekwater, and Ebonscale Reach.
- Added map pins for Trial Quest NPCs for the Faction Advancement quests.
- Removed the level threshold requirements from Main Story Quests.
- New World Runestone Stopwatch
- New World Skinning Guide
- New World Unable to Connect to Server
- New World Fire Staff ICE Gauntlet Build