Bai Yi Path to Nowhere: Not sure where to begin when putting together the finest party? We’re here to aid you with our Path to Nowhere tier list. We rank every single character in this guide from the top S tier to the bottom D tier. In this manner, you can skip the undesirable characters and concentrate on the best.
Additionally, if new characters are introduced or the meta is adjusted by balance changes, we keep it updated. Therefore, it’s important to save this page to make sure your team is always the top.
Real-time tower defence gameplay is a feature in the gacha game Path to Nowhere. As the Chief of the Minos Bureau of Crisis Control, it is your responsibility to eliminate ruthless outlaws who pose a threat to the peace of the city. You see, after a meteorite impact that infected its populace with a mystery insanity that transforms them into monsters, the world is on the verge of collapsing. It is Lovecraftian, but it is aware of that.
Read Also: Path to Nowhere Crime Brand
Before we move onto the tier list though, we thought we’d quickly explain what our tiers mean:
- S Tier: These are the best characters currently available in the game, and you should definitely aim to add them to your party. They should also be the first choice to level up and gain access to equipment.
- A Tier: These characters are perfect for filling gaps in a party – particularly when you haven’t unlocked enough S tiers, or there aren’t enough S tiers to fill a party in the first place. You should investigate these characters and see which one will counter your party’s weakness.
- B Tier: Characters in this tier can really help during the early phases of the game, when you haven’t unlocked many characters, but they fade later on. Definitely use them when you lack S and A characters, but swap them out as much as possible.
- C Tier: The only real difference between C and D tier is that C tier characters can occasionally have niche uses. They may be great at a particular game mode, or be exceptionally powerful early on. A late-game party shouldn’t have any though.
- D Tier: We don’t recommend using these characters under any circumstance, unless you absolutely have to because you have nothing else. They underperform at all stages of the game, and in all game modes.
What Is A Tier List?
A list of characters you can unlock in a game, especially a gacha game, is referred to as a “tier list” and is ranked from best to worst. With S being the finest and D being the worst, we rank from S to D.
Read Also: NOX Path to Nowhere Guide
Read Also: Sins Arise Path to Nowhere
A tier list’s goal is to assist you, the player, in choosing the best characters to unlock so you may conserve time and resources. You can create a group consisting of the greatest characters and ignore the others once you know who they are.
Why Are There No C Or D Tiers?
This is truly to the credit of AISNO Games because Path to Nowhere has a superb sense of balance. All of the top gaming characters that we advise you to include in your party belong to our S, A, or B tier. That essentially indicates that all of the characters might form a winning squad. Yes, there are a few who are superior to the majority, but not by a significant enough margin to warrant concern. Naturally, as the game progresses, this could change, but for now, the balance is just remarkable.
- Path to Nowhere 2-8 Main Story Sealed Despair Easy Strategy
- Zoya Path to Nowhere Review
- Path to Nowhere Astrologer Character Review
- Path to Nowhere Tier List Reddit