Chivalry 2 Helmet Armor Bug: The Chivalry 2 2.5.1 update, the first patch since the game’s launch on Steam last week, fixes some of the more obvious faults and flaws. In keeping with that, the patch includes improvements for numerous issues including achievement loading, horse mounting, and map loading. Other areas where Chivalry 2 2.5.1 includes bug patches for Beginner Mode, horse movement, armour fitting, and more.
Map balancing modifications in Chivalry 2 2.5.1 include team objective maps in particular, which should help attackers to advance further in the first half. The patch also includes a number of changes to several stages in The Razing of Askandir and The Breach of Baudwyn. For further information, see the full Chivalry 2 2.5.1 patch notes below.
Read Also: Is Chivalry 2 is Dead Game
Map Balance Changes:
After the Tenosian Invasion was released across all platforms, we could see how the general public was interacting with our new Team Objective maps.
We’ve made it easier for attackers to advance through the first half of both maps, where defenders used to hold the line too frequently. The overall balance of the map and the gameplay for both attackers and defenders are things we hope to improve.
Read Also: Chivalry 2 Trophy Guide! Achievement Guide
The Razing of Askandir
- Petards now explode 20% faster after being placed (now 16 seconds, previously 20 seconds)
- Fixed an issue where Mason torch pits would take longer to respawn torches than intended
The Breach of Baudwyn
- Reduced catapult health from 2000 HP to 1400 HP
- Reduced ballista health from 1000 HP to 700 HP
- Masons spawn one-second slower (from 10 seconds to 11 seconds)
- Tenosians spawn one-second faster (from 8 seconds to 7 seconds)
- Moved Mason spawners a few meters back
Chivalry 2 2.5.1 Update – Crash Fixes
- Fixed top 3 of the most frequent crashes, including:
- Crash when getting the fire arrows achievement
- Crash related to horse mounting
- The crash that occurred on map load
Chivalry 2 2.5.1 Update – General Fixes
- Adjusted Beginner Mode player count up to the proper amount (from 22 to 40)
- Fixed an issue where Horse movement input keys could not be rebound in Options
- Fixed an issue where Masons could fall off their boats during Askandir’s opening cinematic
- Fixed an issue where player Masons were visible on boats during Askandir’s opening cinematic
- Fixed an issue where skin tones options for head customization went missing
- Fixed an issue where armor and helmet selections would change to what was equipped on previously selected classes
- Adjusted the “Akkadian Mail Shirt” textures to make the armor set more readable for team identification
For the PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S, Chivalry 2 is currently available. For additional information on today’s most recent Chivalry 2 update, visit the official Steam listing here.
- How to Fix Chivalry 2 Login Error
- Chivalry 2 Tutorial Drag
- Chivalry 2 New Map Hippodrome, New Features and Update
- Is Chivalry 2 is Dead Game