PUBG Korean 2.3 version APK and OBB Download: Before delivering the patch to the users, the PUBG Mobile developers rigorously evaluate new and upcoming features in many beta versions.
Weeks before the update, they were made accessible, giving the creators plenty of time to take user criticism into account and provide the most polished feature version.
The eagerly anticipated PUBG Mobile 2.3 beta is now available. Additionally, the binding code function has not been developed by the developers. For testing the new features, anyone can access the beta client.
Users of Android devices can get this client using the APK; to download and install it, read the instructions below.
Guide to downloading and installing PUBG Mobile 2.3 beta APK:
Players may now download the beta edition of PUBG Mobile 2.3 after a lengthy wait. The steps listed below can be used to download and install the beta client using the official APK file:
Use the appropriate links below to go to the 2.3 beta APK download page:
- You must download an extra resource pack before using the beta client. As a result, you need to make sure the device has enough storage for installation.
- After reaching the download page, you can start the download by clicking the Download Android Version option.
Read Also: PUBG Redeem Code for Today
- You must access the device’s settings when the download is finished and turn on the Install from Unknown Source option. If the fourth step was previously enabled, you may move on.
- Find the APK file on your smartphone, then finish installing it. If the APK won’t install, remove the previous version and try again.
- The 2.3 beta can be opened if the necessary storage permissions have been granted. You should then choose your chosen resource pack after that. The choices are as follows:
- Low-spec Resource Pack – 413.1 MB
- HD Resource Pack – 783.0 MB
Once the resource pack has been downloaded successfully, you can sign in as a guest to try out the newest features. It’s also a good idea to use the report option to report any flaws or glitches.
PUBG Mobile 2.3 beta features:
The new Aftermath 2.0 and the limited preview of the Football-themed mode are two of the beta version of PUBG Mobile’s 2.3’s many new features. The first will be accessible beginning on October 20, 2022, and the second will begin on October 22, 2022.
A number of additional nuances are included in The Aftermath 2.0 and the Limited Preview of the Football Themed Mode to enhance the immersion of the gameplay.
Recall that India has banned PUBG Mobile. Players from the nation are urged not to download or play the battle royale game or its beta on their smartphone due to government-imposed limitations.
- PUBG Mobile 120 FPS Supported Mobile List in 2022
- PUBG Mobile Halloween Event 2022
- New For Aye Event In PUBG Mobile
- PUBG M17 Royal Pass Release Dates