Chivalry 2 New Map Hippodrome: New upgrades have recently been announced in a press statement from Torn Banner Studios. The impending update for Chivalry 2 will include new areas, new weaponry, and the ability to support a full cross-play party, according to the press release.
The new map, Hippodrome, will be included in a future update for Chivalry 2. This will be a brand-new tournament map with a setting in the Tenosian Empire and a new snow and ice environment optimized for mounted horse combat.
It’s time for update 2.6! A new TDM/FFA map called Hippodrome, a dual-wielded Katar weapon, Tenosia player customization options, horses introduced to certain old levels, and more are all included in the Reinforced Update. For all the information, continue reading.
- Game Pass is now offering Chivalry 2!
- Katars, a new weapon for the ambusher
- Hippodrome is a brand-new TDM/FFA map!
- significant balance upgrades in fighting
- The Siege of Rudhelm and The Raid on Aberfell now include horses!
Chivalry 2 New Map Hippodrome Modifications
The Baldwyn Breach
- The no-Horse version added to the 64-Player Mixed Mode matching queue.
- A portion of the main gate’s geometry improved to stop players from stuck.
- Removed a hidden box containing arrow ammunition.
- A problem, where the time would expire too soon during the first goal stage, resolved
- Fixed a problem with the defender spawn sequence in Stage 4.
- Fixed a problem wherein throwing weapons in Stage 1 would cause carts to respond violently.
- Fixed a problem in Stage 2 when Tenosians could spawn and collide with the cannons.
- Fixed a problem where the flags would continue to display Masons after Tenosia took them.
- Fixed an issue where players could scale Stage 4’s wooden scaffolding.
- A Stage 4 constructible bug that allowed players to access undesired locations fixed
- Invisible fences have been add to limit access outside of battle zones.
The Conflict at Dark Forest
- Spikes close to the castle gate entry have been adjusted to stop users from being stuck.
- The no-Horse version has been added to the 64-Player Mixed Mode matching queue.
- Changed the entrance cinematic and the starting spawns
- A problem where robots would be idle during the first 20 seconds of offline play fixed
- The post-match screen no longer displays an Agathian faction icon due to a bug (there are no Agathian spies in the Empire!).
The Destruction of Askandir
- Matchmaking for 64 Players in Mixed Mode now includes the No-Horse version.
- Fixed a problem where Mason torch carriers on bookcases would not display a HUD marker.
- Adjusted defender battle zones in Stage 1 so they may get nearer to the Mason ships.
- Stage 2: Enhanced capture bar to more accurately depict faction capture
- A problem where players might cross the bridge walking on water fixed
- A problem where the time would expire too soon during the first goal stage resolved
- Improvements to collisions
- Increased XP is awarded based on how long a given match lasts.
Browser for servers – Duelyards
- Lengthened the votekick penalty from 10 to 30 minutes.
By increasing the fine for violating the duel server regulations, which results in a votekick, we’ve strengthened the autonomy of individual duel servers. We will keep an eye on the change.
Fixes for Performance and Crashes
- Fixed a bug that caused the player to become disconnected when holding the jab and loading the crossbow while mounted.
- Fixed a rare problem in which a user would become locked in spectator mode as a result of damaged save files.
- Additional accomplishment fixes
- Fixed a problem where horses’ degree of detail at a distance was not changing dynamically.
- The trumpet’s tendency to float in the air when used while riding a horse fixed.
- A problem where horses would move into position after the rider dead resolved.
- enhanced mixing of the horse head movement during strafing
- Stirrup straps on a Tenosian horse polished.
- When riding and dismounting a horse, additional unequipping and donning animations are added.
- Finely animated lance jab from sofa
- Is Chivalry 2 is Dead Game
- Chivalry 2 Trophy Guide
- Chivalry 2 vs Mordhau
- GamesFashionArchive.net ; Genshin Impact