NBA 2k23 Fashion Trivia Answers: NBA 2K23 Every day, new tasks are added to MyCAREER, and gamers are frequently tasked with three trivia questions. You can find all the NBA 2K23 music, fashion, and basketball trivia answers here.
NBA 2K23 Music Trivia Answers:
The simplest daily tasks in NBA 2K23 may be completed by answering a few trivia questions. This is a fantastic way to earn prizes gradually and without exerting any effort. Despite how straightforward the process may be, some of these questions may not be known by fans or may be difficult for them to recall in the heat of the moment.
Although Music Trivia has been a part of MyCAREER for a while, compared to NBA 2K22 Music Trivia, all of the questions and answers so far seem to be brand-new.
Read Als0: NBA 2k23 VC Glitch
Read Also: How to Win Power up Event in 2k23
Music Trivia 1 Answers:
The first set of questions and the It’s a Cole World quest share the same answers, so there is an overlap between those questions.
- Which musician had the number one blockbuster hit “Truth Hurts”?
- Which illustrious rock band promises to rock you?
- What did Pete Rock and CL Smooth “do over you” in their popular song from 1992?
NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia Answers:
Not only will you be tested on music knowledge, but NBA 2K23 MyCAREER now features a daily Fashion Trivia quest with a chance to appear. Below, under MyCAREER, are the solutions to the NBA 2K23 Fashion Trivia questions:
Read Also: NBA 2k22, 2K23 Error Code 727e66ac
Fashion Trivia 1 Answers:
The questions and answers in Fashion Trivia 1 are identical to those in the Courting Calloway quest, so we have more overlap here. Here are your answers for Fashion Trivia 1 or for the mission where you are told to “Meet up with Yolanda and Sabine to see if they can hook you up with distinctive shoes”:
- Who creates the Birkin purse?
- Which brand of sneakers was the first to incorporate a microchip inside them?
- What message was the Nike logo initially meant to communicate through its appearance and design?
Fashion Trivia 2 Answers:
- Which streetwear brand is recognizable for its two U-shaped logos, one of which is upside down?
- Who had his own signature sneaker before anyone else in the NBA?
- In 1899, which economist first used the term “conspicuous consumption”?
Fashion Trivia 3 Answers:
- Which online marketplace for used goods was started by many people, including Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers?
- What shade did the Yeezy 350s start off as?
- Who designed a super adorable and memorable rucksack for Swedish schoolchildren in 1970?
Fashion Trivia 4 Answers:
- Which firm makes Air Jordans, then?
- Which upscale company was once renowned for producing travel trunks and is now well-known worldwide?
- Okay, so who actually created the Peter Saville Parka, not the replica Sabine purchased in Chinatown for $35?
Fashion Trivia 5 Answers:
- Okay, respond to this. What was the name of the former basketball player Converse enlisted to assist in the creation of their most recognizable shoe over a century ago?
- In 1993, what Japanese streetwear company was founded?
- What is the name of the streetwear brand started by the Faeh brothers, Edwin and Salmee?
- NBA 2k23 Update 1.004 Patch Notes
- Which Group of Rock Royalty NBA 2k23
- NBA 2k23 Find Ronnie 2k in The City
- NBA 2k23 Basketball Trivia Answers