Get to Artificial Island Tower of Fantasy: The first update for Tower of Fantasy, called Artificial Island 1.5, adds a tonne of new content. You can explore an island location, accomplish tasks, construct your own home, engage in combat, and much more with the help of this patch. It’s a lot, yet we still left off the new, extremely hazardous dragon boss! You need to finish a few quests and level up to 50 in order to access the new island. First things first, when can we anticipate the release of the Artificial Island 1.5 update?
What is the release date for Artificial Island 1.5 in Tower of Fantasy?
The scheduled release date for Artificial Island 1.5 is September 15, 2022. As they work to provide users with fresh activities, game developers are very active. Along with Artificial Island, the Vera expansion for Tower of Fantasy is set to come. It appears that the motivation behind releasing new content so quickly is to provide gamers of the global version with features found in the Chinese ToF version.
Read Also: Spider Gwen Skin Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
Read Also: Rocket League Error 71 – How To Fix
What’s new in Artificial Island 1.5 in Tower of Fantasy?
There are a lot of things to unpack, so here are the essential things that the Artificial Island 1.5 update is bringing to Tower of Fantasy:
Artificial Island Home system and Construction Features in Tower of Fantasy:
- Your Wanderer will have an easier time because you can now construct a home thanks to this patch. There are many different house designs to choose from so you may build a unique place to stay. You’ll have a place to stay, thus you’ll no longer only be a Wanderer! There is a lot to do, explore, and battle there, so you can get some well-earned rest there.
- You’ll need to reach a specified goal or level to unlock the Construction feature.
- You’ll be able to collect construction materials, create items, and have pets and servants.
Interdimensional Frostfire Dragon in Tower of Fantasy:
- If you are looking for a challenging boss fight, ToF Artificial Island has you covered! Enter Interdimensional Frostfire Dragon, who will test your skills. If you succeed, you’ll enjoy some great rewards, so start preparing for the clash of that robot dragon (or is it wyvern?) monster.
Read Also: How to Use Shadow Blade Operator Skill COD Mobile
Read Also: Fortnite x Google Chrome Collaboration: Teaser and All Leaks
Simulacrum Claudia introduces in Tower of Fantasy Artificial Island:
Although Claudia is joining the global Tower of Fantasy community, she is not new to the game. She is already present in the Chinese edition, so we are aware of her propensity for offending. Her weapon, the Guren Blade, deals physical element damage and has DPS resonance.
Unlocking The Artificial Island In Tower Of Fantasy:
For players to access Artificial Island in the Chinese version of Tower of Fantasy, the following requirements must be met:
- Complete Chapter 2 of the main storyline.
- Reach Wanderer Level 55 or higher.
- Follow the Vera storyline, which becomes available at Level 14.
Chinese Wanderers were able to board a ship in the Vera narrative that carried them to Artificial Island. However, until a few more requirements are met, such as discovering Developer Logs about the map, leveling up, and earning 840 points in the region’s World Exploration, the Island itself does not formally become the “player’s home.”
These prerequisites for accessing Artificial Island are, of course, based on rumors spread by the community following the Tower of Fantasy’s release in China. How international players can enter the new territory will probably change in certain ways. However, keep in mind that conditions like Wanderer Level, World Exploration, and collectible hunting that aren’t directly tied to the tale will probably remain the same in the international edition.
- Hardest Supply Pod Tower of Fantasy
- Tower of Fantasy 2.0: Characters, Changes, Tier and Weapon List
- Wanderer’s log Tower of fantasy
- Tower of Fantasy X Discord Special Gift of Avatar Pack