New Halloween Update In COD Mobile: With a Halloween-themed event, the new burst fire Swordfish assault rifle. Eerie modes, a new battle pass, and more.
Call of Duty Mobile’s Season 9: Nightmare is now available. Some weapon balance for multiplayer. Battle royale is mentioned in the patch notes for the update.
Trick Or Treat Event
COD Mobile Halloween Update
The standoff is now available in a Halloween-themed version that provides this well-liked map with a nighttime backdrop with Halloween decorations. Additionally, the Hovec Sawmill map from Modern Warfare 2019 makes its Call of Duty Mobile premiere, but the holiday-themed mobile version is set at night.
Two new multiplayer modes are also available thanks to the Nightmare update. As part of the Drop Zone mode, which was first featured in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, teams must contend with one another for control of a fixed drop zone that rotates throughout the game.
Holding the zone, which causes care packages to drop onto the map, is the only method to earn scorestreaks in Drop Zone. The new 10v10 Pumpkin Confirmed may not be thematically appropriate for this season, but Drop Zone is still available.
- Call of Duty Vanguard Season 2, Release Date, Patch Note, Leaks
- Earn First Blood Medal Call Of Duty Mobile
- Call of Duty Android Crashing Problem
- Use the Orbital Strike Scorestreak Call of Duty
Halloween Event COD Mobile
COD Mobile Latest Update
- Later in the season, a night option for the primary map of battle royale, Isolated, will be available.
- Between October 29 and November 4, this restricted edition will be accessible.
- Right now, the Blackout map will likely have some zombie frights.
- Battle Royale also hinted at a brand-new class ability.
- Players will have access to a jetpack for map navigation when the Pumped class debuts in a future event.
COD Mobile Season 7 Update
COD Mobile Halloween event
Players can now enjoy a Halloween-themed variant of Standoff, which gives this popular map a nighttime setting with Halloween decorations. Also, Modern Warfare 2019’s Hovec Sawmill map makes its Call of Duty Mobile debut, but the mobile version is set at night for the holiday.
The Nightmare update also brings two new multiplayer modes to enjoy. Drop Zone, originally introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, requires teams to battle for control of a designated drop zone that rotates throughout the match.
- COD Mobile Season 7 All Upcoming Lucky Draw
- Year of The Tiger Draw In COD Mobile
- High Tier Loot Zones COD Mobile
- Best Kilo 141 Loadout for COD Mobile