Best Gyro Sensitivity for BGMI 1.9: BGMI is currently a new trend among mobile players in the Indian gaming community. After the PUBG ban in India, Krafton decided to take care of our beloved game with a rename. Currently, BGMI is available for both the platform Android & iOS after the PUBG Ban.
But some players play this game professionally which inspires other players to make their carrier with gaming. There is now several tournaments & championship to show your inner talent. But you always need skills to show your talent.
But to achieve the goal of Competitive or casual playing, everyone needs to master their skill surely. One of those skills is mastery of sensitivity. A lot of players use Gyro to play BGMI. But to use Gyro properly, you need to master the sensitivity of the Gyro of your phone.
Don’t worry, in this article we are going to share some tips & tricks of Gyro Sensitivity that might help you to become a pro in BGMI 1.9. Let’s check them out.
Best Gyro Sensitivity for BGMI 1.9: All Settings with Tips
BGMI is released in July 2021 in India after the pre-registration period. This game is published & developed by Krafton itself. It is one of the top-grossing games currently in Android PlayStore. Surely this game is only listed on the Indian server.
Though it is a different game, the game controls & layouts are the same & the game mechanism is also. These tips & tricks might help you to master your Gyro Sensitivity in BGMI 1.9. The settings are all same & even the gameplay. So, here are some tips for you besides Gyro Sensitivity for BGMI 1.8-
- When Will Premium Crate Come in BGMI: Release Date
- How to Delete BGMI Account Permanently?
- Top 7 Best Assault Rifles(ARs) in BGMI 2022
- RP Golden Chicken Winner in BGMI
What is Gyro Sensitivity? How does this work?
A gyro or Gyroscope is a hardware sensor present in mobile devices. It recognizes the orientation of the mobile devices & helps to implement it in Gyro-supported apps & games. BGMI & PUBG is one of them which supports Gyro. X, Y, Z – these 3 axis are responsible for the movements.
Okay, that is a lot of technical information. Now let us see some settings that you can use on your mobile devices. But before that here is a pro tip for all. Different mobile has different Gyro sensitivity calibration. So do apply blindly in your controls. Some might be useful, some might destroy your gameplay.
Gyro Sensitivity Scales in BGMI 1.9
Here are some settings that you can consider for yourself. There are 3 types of preset sensitivity & a customized section. Low, Medium & High – is the 3 presets of Sensitivity. By default, it was set to Low, but you can play with Medium or High if you like. But if you consider using a Customized one for yourself, let me help you with that.
1. Camera Sensitivity (Affects the sensitivity of the camera when the screen is swiped without firing)
- 3rd Person Camera (Character, Vehicle) – 125
- Camera (Parachuting) – 130
- 1st Person Camera (Character) – 125
2. Camera (Affects the sensitivity of the camera when the screen is swiped without firing)
- 3rd Person No Scope – 155
- 1st Person No Scope – 140
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 85
- 2x Scope – 65
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 50
- 4x Scope, VSS – 40
- 6x Scope – 20
- 8x Scope – 21
- TPP Aim – 135
- FPP Aim – 130
3. ADS Sensitivity (Affects the sensitivity of the camera when the screen is swiped while firing. Can be used to keep the barrel down)
- 3rd Person No Scope – 110
- 1st Person No Scope – 100
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 75
- 2x Scope – 50
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 45
- 4x Scope, VSS – 40
- 6x Scope – 25
- 8x Scope – 20
- TPP Aim – 120
- FPP Aim – 115
4. Gyroscope (When the Gyroscope is activated, the sensitivity of the tilt camera controls can be adjusted.)
- 3rd Person No Scope – 230
- 1st Person No Scope – 230
- Red Dot, Holographic, Aim Assist – 190
- 2x Scope – 160
- 3x Scope, Win94 – 130
- 4x Scope, VSS – 100
- 6x Scope – 60
- 8x Scope – 35
You can turn off ADS Gyroscope Sensitivity or set it to the same as Gyroscope Sensitivity.
So, this is the Gyroscope sensitivity of BGMI 1.9. It might help a lot of players. Hope you like my work. Feel free to give us feedback or comment on your queries.
- Total Sign-ins Event in BGMI: Free Silver Fragments
- BGMI Royal Pass M7: All Week 4 Royal Pass Missions
- Enter the Battlegrounds Event in BGMI is Here
- How to Unlink Account From BGMI?