Where to Visit Mole Team Drill Sites in Fortnite: Want to know how to collect electronic parts from a Mole Team drill sites in Fortnite? Three of the IO Mole teams who recently dug up through the map are among this week’s season challenges. All five have reappeared, with IO guards patrolling some fairly pricey-looking equipment that you can destroy.
These drill sites are also where you must travel to accomplish one of the story challenges, which so far have required us to destroy and gather Fortnite telescope pieces, as well as demolish and collect Fortnite signal jammers and retrieve access cards to deliver to drop zones in Fortnite Seven Outposts. This week also includes new challenges, including the Fortnite Foundation skin and the Fortnite Haven masks.
Here’s a list of all the known Fortnite Mole Team drill sites, as well as how to figure out which antenna you need to destroy at each one. To finish the task and get closer to some free Fortnite V-bucks and new Fortnite skins with the battle pass, you only need to damage one or two antennas.
You May Also Like:
- All 7 Level up Token Location in Fortnite ! Monarch Quests
- How To Complete Sink Baskets At The NBA 75 All-Star Hub Fortnite
- Fortnite V Bucks Card Redeem 2022 ! Working Code
- New Monarch Skin Fortnite Chapter 3 ! How to Get
Drill Sites for The Fortnite Mole Team
There are presently five Fortnite Mole Team Drill Sites that we’ve uncovered, and if the Imagined Order connection has to be confirmed further, look at the first letters of each site’s codenames:
- Omega Mole Team – a snowy valley directly east of Logjam Lumberyard.
- Ryder’s Mole Team is located southeast of Greasy Grove, on the outskirts of the desert.
- Dash, Mole Team – clearing to the north of The Daily Bugle
- Epsilon Mole Team – the region south of Coney Crossroads
- Raven Mole Team – near a gravel road west of The Joneses
At Mole Team Drill Sites, how To Interact with A Computer Terminal?
At Fortnite Mole Team Drill Sites, seek for the tent-covered area beside the digging machine to interact with a computer terminal. You’ll find the computer terminal inside the tent near a chest and stack of crates, which you must approach and interact with to complete the quest – using the terminal will also highlight all enemies and chests in the surrounding area for a short time, so it’s worth considering using it as a tactical option during regular gameplay. Before attempting this, it’s a good idea to knock out the patrolling Fortnite IO Guards, since they can inflict a lot of damage at close range and eliminate you before you get a chance to utilize the computer terminal.
In Fortnite, How To Destroy Io Equipment to Find Electronic Parts?
When you get to one of the drill locations, you must dismantle the antenna and collect the scattered electronic components. To complete this quest, you’ll need three electronic components. While you’re here, take out any IO guards in the area and trigger.
One of the terminals to finish the season’s remaining challenges. Also, see our guide to finding the mysterious Fortnite Klombos so you may feed them a Klomberry.
What is the best way to get your next objective at any Mole? After that, the team destroys IO equipment to collect electronic components.
To obtain your next Mole Team objective, simply go to any of the above-mentioned live Fortnite Mole Team Drill Sites. Where you’ll hear a message describing part two of this mission. To gather Electronic Parts from IO Equipment, smash up any of the equipment components strewn about the drill site – the satellite dish masts are a good bet – then interact with the Electronic Parts that fall out to collect them until you reach your goal.
You May Also Like:
- How to Access Fortnite Solid Gold Mode and Complete Quest
- Complete All Monarch Quest Pack Challenges Fortnite
- How to Unlock Free Thorn of Passion Fortnite Chapter 3
- Fortnite Stoneheart Trials Event | Free Valentine’s Rewards!