Fortnite Creative Mayhem: Fortnite gamers who want to earn free prizes, such as in-game gifts, a chance to win a share of USD 100K, and the chance to play with well-known content creators, will face a hurdle.
“Creative Mayhem,” a new event from Epic Games, was unveiled today. Fortnite players may get a free Emoticon and Pickaxe by simply playing on the new Creative Mayhem map during this Valentine’s Day event. Those up to the task can also submit their best death run time for a chance to play with one of seven regional developers.
Depending on your death run talents, ESTNN contains all the information you’ll need to obtain the free in-game goodies and possibly more.
You May Also Like:
Fortnite Creative Mayhem Contest: Full Details
The death run map should be mastered by anyone who wishes to push the Creative Mayhem limit even farther. Between February 7 and 14, at 9 a.m., those who submit the best times will be asked to play Creative Mayhem alongside popular content creators.
According to Epic’s blog article, here are the instructions for submitting your greatest death run times:
- To register on the website, log in with your Epic Games account.
- See how far you can get on the map “Creative Mayhem.” The maps are available through Discover or by entering the Island Code.
- Make a recording of your run-through on the Creative map.
- Choose your favourite Creator.
- You should publish your video to YouTube.
- Provide a link to your video as well as your best time on the internet.
Between February 15 and February 22, Epic Games will examine submissions and inform qualifiers.
Also Read: Fortnite Week 10 Chapter 3 Challenges
How to Unlock Free Emoticon & Pickaxe?
Players who want to get their hands on the free Emoticon and Pickaxe can do so very quickly. You’ll need to register on the Creative Mayhem website to get the Love Reigns Emoticon in Fortnite. The Emoticon will then display in your locker.
After that, you can get the free Mace of Hearts Pickaxe by playing the Creative Mayhem map for 30 minutes. You’ll need to figure out if the Pickaxe will ever be accessible again once the event is over. You can paste the Creative Map code below into the ‘Discover’ menu under ‘Island Code’ in Fortnite.
The Main Event:
The regional qualifications for Creative Mayhem begin on February 26th, where 100 content producers from around the world will battle against eight Fortnite developers and their communities. Before the USD 100K Grand Finals on March 12, each of the 11 regions will award a champion.
Also Check: Fortnite Streamer Bowl 2022: Rewards and Results
- France, Poland, Germany, and Italy will be in attendance on February 26-27, 2022.
- Russia, the Middle East, Spain, and North America on February 26-27, 2022
- South America, Brazil, Australia, and Japan, March 5-6, 2022
Grand Finals Date:
- The top team from each zone will compete on March 12, 2022.
The following is a list of content creators, along with the regions they represent:
- The Nino
- Also Geo
Also Read: Fortnite Attack on Titan Skin in Chapter 3
- Mody Al Asmr
- Efesto 96
All players can now participate in the Creative Mayhem Fortnite event. Before Creative Mayhem closes on February 14, remember to unlock both cosmetics and compete in the death run challenge.