Rocket League License Agreement Error: Oh, the lawyers. The great men and women who work to distill the rule of law, uphold our civilization’s foundation, and, of course, keep us from playing Rocket League online.
Indeed, you’ll have to verify that you’ve done your part as a consumer by scrolling over the wall of text that is the End User License Agreement and pretending to have read it all if you want to join your fellow fans of explosive, motorized soccer. This is quite important. If you don’t pretend to have read it, society will come apart.
What Is the Procedure for Accepting a Rocket League License Agreement?
- The primary Rocket League menu has extras.
- Select EULA from the Legal Agreements menu.
- Pretend you’re the one who’s reading it. Pretend to read the whole thing. Choose OK.
- From the drop-down option, choose Terms of Service.
- Pretend to read the entire document before clicking OK.
Continue as usual. Click OK after scrolling to the bottom of the page and making sure you don’t miss a single word.
Error: The License Agreement Has Not Been Acknowledged by The Person/you.
This is a well-known issue that affects the vast majority of Rocket League console players. When you don’t exit a game before turning off or putting your console to sleep, this happens.
- Best Cars in Rocket League 2022
- Rocket League Sideswipe Rank Distribution ! Complete Explained
- Rocket league Sideswipe Requirements ; Complete Details
- New Tournament in Rocket League Sideswipe
Nintendo Switch Has a Problem
A tiny percentage of Nintendo Switch owners have been unable to remedy their license agreement concerns, despite resetting the device. We recommend waiting for a patch to remedy this problem because one of the currently available workarounds may result in you losing all of your in-game progress.
Follow the steps below to resolve license agreement concerns if you still want to play Rocket League on Nintendo Switch as soon as feasible. Because you will not lose your saved data, we recommend that you try the first approach first to see whether it addresses your problem.
Fix 1: The Easy way
You should exit the game if you’re having difficulties accepting the license agreement, or if you’ve already done so and are still getting an error notice. Close it and reopen it, but do not touch the controls this time. Allow the intro and cutscene to play until the ‘Title Screen’ appears.
No, just stare at this screen for a few minutes without touching the controls. On the internet, several individuals claim that waiting a few minutes on the title screen before pressing ‘L+R’ on their Joycons to start the game fixed their problem. What is the underlying theory?
The only plausible explanation appears to be that Nintendo does not automatically connect to Rocket League servers out of the box, relying instead on user input. This means that a new license agreement is loaded every time you start the game on the Switch, which can cause issues.
Allowing the game to rest on the title screen for a few minutes before clicking ‘L+R’ can cause it to manually refresh its data in the background, prompting it to source the new licensing agreement, which you can then accept before continuing.
Fix 2: Nuclear Way
- Go to ‘System Settings’ on your Nintendo Switch.
- Select ‘Data Management’ from the drop-down menu.
- The option to ‘Delete Save Data’ can be found at the bottom of the right tab.
- Select Rocket League from the list of games.
- Select ‘Delete Save Data for’ by pressing ‘A’ on your Joycons.
- ‘Delete All Save Data For This Software’ should not be selected. This option will delete not only your save file but any downloaded content such as DLC and other stuff as well.
- To confirm your selection, select ‘Delete Save Data’ once more.
- Once your data has been wiped, you’ll get a popup that states ‘Successfully Destroyed Save Data.’ Select ‘OK.’
Restart Rocket League by going back to your home screen. We recommend resetting your console once before playing the game just to be safe. After that, you should have no trouble accepting the Rocket League license agreement.
I’m Still Having Issues with License Agreements.
Finally, make a backup of your data before reinstalling the game. If none of the previous techniques worked, your game’s installation or system is most likely to blame. You can easily backup your Rocket League save data, then just uninstall and reload the game on your system/console. You will be presented with a set of user and licensing agreements before the game begins, and accepting them all at this time will assist you in solving your problem.
We hope this article helped resolve the issue with the new License Agreement upgrade in Rocket League.
- Where Do Wolves Spawn in Fortnite Chapter 3
- Rocket League License Agreement Error Fix
- Does Rocket League Have Game Chat
- Winter Split Suite Rocket League ; RLCS Return