Fortnite Week 9 Challenge Chapter 3 Season 1: Epic Games is consistently churning out brand new updates for Fortnite, and this week is no different. Every Thursday, Epic Games releases weekly challenges. This week is no different. A new week has brought in new changes and developments in the game, and new noticeable changes in the map as well. In this week’s challenges, players will have to complete 9 quests, and to do so, they will have to travel around and complete them. Completing the weekly challenges is not completely necessary, but makes the leveling up for players even faster and easy.
On completing the weekly challenges one by one. players will be adding XP and unlocking battle stars. The battle stars can be used to unlock in-game rewards and skins. Completing one challenge will reward the player with 25,000 XP. Completing all of the challenges will get the player more than 2,00,000 XP.
Previous week challenges will also be available for players to complete and on completion, even they reward the same XP. But since, its already Week 9 in Fortnite Season 3 Chapter 1, let’s look at all the available challenges.
Fortnite Week 9 Challenges :
- Reach max shields in different matches
- Loot Supply drops
- Ignite structures
- Deal damage to opponents with a Heavy shotgun
- Restore health in the storm
- Consume foraged items
- Stoke campfires
- Destroy hiding places
- Visit different named locations in a single match.
Compared to last week’s challenges, this week’s challenges are a lot straightforward and can be completed in a breeze, and players can easily get 25,000 XP. Here’s a little guide on completing some of this week’s challenges.
Destroy Hiding places – Fortnite Week 9 challenge :
Destroying hiding places is one of the easiest challenges, this week. Hiding places are the objects players can go inside and hide. There are different types of objects players use for hiding in Fortnite, some of them are dumpsters and porta-potties. Players can land at Sleepy Sound and complete this challenge. Sleep Sound is one such place on the flipped island of Fortnite because there are so many objects near and there’s a gas station nearby it as well. Players need to look out for dumpsters, that are almost right next to the buildings as well. Players need to simply destroy any five of the objects- that are hiding places, and to add more convenience- players do not need to complete all of these in a single match at all. They can destroy the hiding places in different matches.
Complete breakdown on how to complete all the challenges will be updated on officialpanda.com, shortly. Stay Tuned for more.
If players have already completed the weekly challenges, there’s even more content to dive in and explore. With a recently released update, The Foundation has made his way into the Battle pass and along with it, there are some very exciting The Foundation Special Quests, for the players as well. Completing these special quests will unlock many rewards in-game and some Foundation themed rewards as well.
The Foundation Special Quests are 11 in number and are entirely easier for players to complete, all the players need to do is roam around and visit some POIs, and deal damage.
Here are the 11 challenges, that are part of The Foundation Special Quests :
- Assist in eliminating Gunnar.
- Search chests of ammo boxes at Covert Cavern.
- Visit Mighty monument, a Seven outpost, and Sanctuary.
- Use shield potions in a single match.
- Deal melee damage to opponents.
- Hire a character and travel 1000 meters with them.
- Snipe an opponent with a Sniper rifle while crouching
- Deal damage to opponents from above with shotguns or SMGs
- Headshot damage to players with common or uncommon weapons.
- Land at Seven outposts and finish in top 10.
- Fortnite X Silk Sonic Bundle ! Silk Sonic Icon Series bundle release
- Use Shield Potions in A Single Match Fortnite The Foundation Challenges
- Impossible Rock Location Fortnite Chapter 3
- New Grotto 2.0 Location in Fortnite Chapter 3