All 22 NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3: NPC’s are important to any game, as they make the game a lot more fun. When the NPCs are interactive, it adds a whole new layer of fun. Fortnite is one of the games, that is well known for its skins and NPCs as well.
For Fortnite Chapter 3, Epic Games have introduced 22 NPCs in the game. And all of these NPCs do play a part moving forward. They are a vital part of the game as well. There are so many uses with the NPCs that are part of the game. Every NPC that has been introduced till now in the game, does add a little extra to the game.
Previously, and right from the launch, the NPC count in Fortnite has been 20, but after the recent release of update 19.10. Things got a little more interesting and we have 2 more NPCs in the game. And, they play a considerable role, in the game as well. Fortnite really puts in a lot of effort and attention to detail, while designing all the NPCs that are part of the game.
Pick these fruits from small bushes around the Island, then throw one near a Klombo to lead it your way. Remember: after Klombos snack a bit, items spout out! Have you accidentally (or purposefully…) provoked a Klombo? Calm its rage with none other than a Klomberry. pic.twitter.com/Y4HASWgLCq
— FNAssist – News & Leaks (@FN_Assist) January 18, 2022
Compared to the last two chapters, Fortnite Chapter 3 has increased the number of NPCs in the game. Even the story, that currently underway seems a lot bigger than many predictions go.
Fortnite has put a foot forward and actually introduced one of the most popular comic book characters Spider-Man as an NPC, during the initial launch of Fortnite Chapter 3. Spider-Man and The Visitor were initially the NPCs that were introduced, and slowly all the others made their way.
Read More: ESP-Man-001 Fortnite Error – How To fix
Where to find all 22 NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3:
Considering the sheer number of NPCs in Fortnite, it might feel like a daunting task to keep a track of where particular NPCs are. Worry, not we have you covered. We have curated this article, which can act as a guide for finding and locating all the 22 NPCs in Fortnite Chapter 3. Some of these can be found and hired as well.
Some of these NPCs will be of great use in completing the weekly challenges as well. Some of the NPCs accept golden bars reveal the future storm cycles and give you a rift as well.
Read More: Vi Fortnite Skin Release Date, Leaks
All 22 NPC locations in Fortnite
Below, is the list of all the NPCs that are part of the game and what players can do with them.
- Shanta: present in the south east of Condo Canyon. And will be of great use in selling Rifts and can be hired as well.
- Guaco: Guaco can be usually found inside a restaurant at Greasy Grove.
- Cuddle pool: present near the red roofed building, Camp Cuddle and can be hired, while completing the challenges.
- Mullet Maurader: present near the red roofed building, but near the Jonesses place and can be hired.
- Ludwig: present near the south east of The Jonesses place.
- Agent Jones: Agent Jones is usually present near the Seven Outpost , near The Daily Bugle and is hireable.
- Bunker Jonesy: This variant of Jonesy can be usually found in the south west side of The Jonesses.
- The Visitor: present on the Launch pad island, near The Sanctuary and is hireable.
- Jonesy the First: The first of Jonesses is present near the north east of the Jonesses.
- The Scientist: Has the power of revealing the future storm circles, and is present in the north end of The Sanctuary.
- Brainiac :Can be hired, and is at the center of The Jonesses and is more powerful than the other variants.
- Tomato head : Tomato head can sell rifts and sometimes turn the players into Props as well and is present near the Greasy Grove,at the middle store.
- Lt. John Llama : south of Logjam Lumberyard
- Quackling : south side of Camp Cuddle and near the yellow roofed building
- Cuddle Team Leader : North side of Camp Cuddle, and near the pink roofed building
- Bao Bros : Bao Bros can turn the players into a prop and are usually at the South east building near Greasy Grove.
- Metal Team Leader : present near the south side of the Camp Cuddle.
The newly added NPCs with the update 19.10 are Haven and Galactico – the two NPCs were rumored to debut in the game, but Epic games took some time and introduced them after a period of time.
- Haven : present almost very next to an oasis in the desert, south east of the Greasy Grove.
- Her appearance is usually very small, and can be found roaming around the campsite, with a sanctuary like structure around it.
- Haven is a lot more useful, than many other NPCs and – Haven can sell you rifts, and a Rare assault Rifle, or a Klomberry as well.
The last and the latest NPC is Galactico:
- Galactico : Galactico is present near the Tilted Towers , he can be found near the soccer field that is present very close to the towers.
- Galactico is also called as island’s greatest soccer star and will help the players in gaining a legendary Stinger SMG, or can sell you a Shield Keg as well.
- Galactico is very powerful, he can be hired to protect the players during missions as well.
All of the above-mentioned NPCs are currently active in Fortnite. And all of these NPCs are assured and guaranteed to respawn after every single match of Fortnite. Players should find the NPCs without any trouble, but be a little active since the NPCs can keep roaming around from the usual places, they were supposed to be.
If 22 NPCs sounds like a little less, there are some strong rumors going around that Epic Games has so many plans for introducing new NPCs to the game, before the end of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1.
If there are any new developments regarding the addition of new NPCs into the game, we will have you covered with the latest news on officialpanda.com