Play Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2: Minecraft which is among the most popular games in the world is a never-ending video game in which you can explore and create new things.
So in today’s article, we are going to discuss the following Points:
- What Is Oculus Quest 2?
- All the Essentials to Play Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2.
- How to Play Minecraft’s Java Edition on Vr Oculus Quest 2?
- What Is the Essential Needs to Play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Oculus Quest 2.
- How to Play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Oculus Quest 2?
How to connect your Oculus Quest 2 without using wires.
What is Oculus Quest 2?
The Oculus Quest 2 is a VR headset developed by Facebook Technologies. It is the substitute for the company’s previous VR headset, the Oculus Quest. You can buy this VR headset at a price starting at 299 USD. To use this VR headset you need a RAM of 8GB and a Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System.
- BoomAlts Free Minecraft Account Generator! How To Use
- Nova Skin Wallpaper; Minecraft Custom Skins Wallpaper
- Is Alex a Female in Minecraft? | Know Everything
- Minecraft Server Connection Issues | Complete Details
All the Essentials to Play Minecraft on Oculus Quest 2.
So you can play Minecraft with the Oculus Quest 2 only on your PC. Your PC must be VR-ready, have a 3.0 link cable, Minecraft Java Edition, and Steamvr. to Get to Know Whether Your Pc Is Compatible with Vr You Need to Download the Steamvr.
How to Play Minecraft’s Java Edition on Oculus Quest
- So, After Fulfilling All the Requirements You Have to Download Vivecraft. if Windows Alert You Then You Can Click On The More Info Option and Then Run Anyway.
- Step 2 Is that You Have to Install Java from Its Website.
- After Downloading Java You Will Move Forward to The Third Step.
- In the Third Step, You Have to Run the. Exe of Vivecraft Which We Installed Previously. Now, Here Before Installing You Can Change the Location of The File. Then in Profile Ram Allocation, You Have to Select Half of The Ram of Your Pc for Eg My Pc Has 16 Gb Ram so I Will Enter 8 Gb.
- After Doing These All You Have to Just Move Your Cursor Down and Click on The Install Option.
- Now It’s the Fourth Step. First, You Have to Connect Your Quest 2 to Your Pc with The Help of The 3.0 Link Cable.
- You Can for A Cheap Link Cable but If You Have Enough Money Then You Can Buy the Official Quest Link Cable.
- In the Fifth and Final Step, You Just Need to Get Your Quest 2 and Open Steamvr on Your Pc. only After Opening Steamvr, You Can Launch Your Minecraft Launcher. Then on The Bottom Left Side, You Have to Select the Vivecraft Option.
- And That’s It Now You’ll Be Able to Minecraft in Your Quest 2.
What Are the Essential Needs to Play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Oculus Quest 2?
You’ll require a VR-ready PC, your Oculus Quest 2, a 3.0 link cable, and Minecraft BEDROCK EDITION installed from the Microsoft store.
How to Play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Oculus Quest 2
- So here Step 1 is to install Oculus software from its website.
- Step 2 is to download Microsoft’s Minecraft version. then connect your Oculus Quest 2 to your step PC with a link.
- Step 3 Go to the Oculus link. After that, you’ll be in the Oculus rift home.
- Step4 You just simply need to go to the library and play Minecraft.
How to connect your Oculus Quest 2 without using wires
To connect your Oculus Quest 2 wirelessly you’ll need to install the Virtual Desktop which is 20 USD. It’s a great app and more reliable. But the Virtual Desktop works only for the JAVA EDITION but not for BEDROCK EDITION.
After connecting your Oculus Quest 2 you have to use Vivecraft which makes the process easier. Launch your Minecraft launcher. Then on the bottom left side, you have to select the VIVECRAFT option. At this point open up your Virtual Desktop. You have to install it on the Oculus website as it won’t be available on the Oculus Rift. After opening Virtual Desktop launch STEAM VR and then launch Vivecraft
- Fortnite x Minecraft Cosmetics Collab
- Is Minecraft Losing Popularity in 2022 | Complete Study
- Best Player in Minecraft in 2022
- Now.gg Minecraft ; How To Play Games