Earn Damage Dealer Medal in COD Mobile: Call of Duty is one of the top-grossing battle royale games in the world currently. The mobile version is very much inspired by the PC version of the game, Call of Duty: Black Ops. The developers provide frequent updates to the game to make it even smoother.
With the in-game updates, developers provide weekly missions that provide free weapon skins & characters skins. One of the latest events is that earn a Damage Dealer medal in MP Matches. Some players or New players may get confused about what is this mission and how to earn a damage dealer medal in MP Matches? Let’s talk about the mission & how to complete it.
Earn Damage Dealer Medal in COD Mobile
Call of Duty mobile is published & developed by Activision in 2019. It was formally handled by Tencent Games along with Kiwi Games, but after some privacy concerns, Activision took the development role. The developers of Activision provide lots of updates to the game to make it further better. With the updates, they want to gain more attention from players.
One of the newest updates has introduced a new seasonal mission to the game. In this article, we are going to share some tips with you to earn a Damage Dealer medal mission easily. Let’s check this out-
More Interesting Topic About COD
- Call of Duty Mobile Use Tactical Equipment 5 Time in MP Matches Task Complete
- Call of Duty Mobile Get 15 Weapon Kills with The Tracker Perk Equipped in Mp Matches
- How to Fix Can’t Hear Footsteps in Warzone 2 Season 3 I Low Footsteps Sound Fix in Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty Mobile Get 15 Weapon Kills with the Cold Blooded Perk Equipped in MP Matches
- Call of Duty Mobile Tournaments Collecting Camos
- MW2 Season 3 Reloaded 1.19 Update – Changes Everything in Season 3
What is the Damage Dealer Medal?
Before completing the Damage Dealer Mission we need to know what is Damage Dealer Medal is. In the medal section, you can find this medal to earn.
You need to give damage to enemies more than 500 in BR Matches. But you have to do this in one match.
It seems hard right? Don’t worry, we are here to guide you properly.
Also Read: Call Of Duty Vanguard Shipment Map Is Live now
Steps to Complete Earn Damage Dealer Medal in MP matches Mission
Following this guide step by step to complete the mission earns a Damage Dealer medal in MP matches. Don’t mess up the steps-
It’s hard to kill 3 enemies without dying in one match several times. Right? So try to play different modes.
- Play only BR matches excluding warfare (this medal doesn’t count warfare map gameplay).
- Try to shoot a headshot as much possible you can. Because headshots count more damages than body shots.
- Carry a sniper if you’re good at sniping. Sniper helps a lot to get damages.
- At least try to kill 5 enemies to get a confirmed damage dealer medal.
That’s all about the mission to earn a Damage Dealer medal. It’s very easy & everyone will complete this with just one try.
Hope you liked our article. Stay tuned for more amazing tips for Call of Duty Mobile events & updates.
Read More: Earn Berserker Medal in MP Matches: Call of Duty Mobile