In this article, I am going to write about ” battlefield 2042 error code 1302p “. Since the recent update, players have been receiving Battlefield 2042 problem code 1302P 1300P 1004G. Players are unable to connect to the game, are experiencing matchmaking timeouts, are unable to load persistent data, and are experiencing various issues. Some remedies for Battlefield 2042 problem code 1302P:1300P:1004G have been posted.
About Battlefield 2042
Electronic Arts have Released Battlefield 2042, a first-person shooter video game developed by DICE. On November 19, 2021. The game was launching on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Xbox Series X and Series S.
Battlefield 2042 is a multiplayer-only game with no single-player campaign. Unlike previous Battlefield games. It’s also the first game in the series to offer cross-platform play. Critics were divided when Battlefield 2042 was released.
What is the meaning of BF2042 Error Code 1004G?
The game servers may be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance.
How can I fix Error Code 1302P 1300P 1004G in Battlefield 2042?
- Check for any system or game Updates that May be Available.
- Try gaining after deleting the ‘igo64.dll’ file from C: Program Files (x86)Origin.
Antivirus and Firewall should be turned off
Make a whitelist for the Battlefield 2042 executable in your antivirus and firewall programs.
- Search for Firewall or Windows Defender Firewall in the Windows Start menu.
- In Windows Defender Firewall, select the Allow an app option.
- Check both boxes for Battlefield 2042, then click OK.
If feasible, turn on/off your VPN and use a LAN connection.
To fix the Battlefield 2042 server connection issues, set your internet connection to default.
If you’re connecting to the internet using a VPN, we recommend turning it off and trying again. Also, for greater reliability and connection, utilize a LAN connection rather than Wifi.
The integrity of Battlefield 2042 Game Files should be repaired/verified.
If you’re using Steam to play:
- In your Library, right-click Battlefield 2042 or click the gear icon on the far right.
- Select Properties from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Verify integrity of game files option from the Local Files tab.
If you’re using Origin, right-click the Battlefield 2042 icon and select Repair from the menu.
Give the Battlefield 2042 exe file Admin Privileges
According to multiple reports, adding administrator access to the game exe file fixed the Battlefield 2042 issue codes 600p 13c and 600p 4c. If you’re using Steam, here’s how to accomplish it:
- In the Steam library, look for Battlefield 2042.
- Select Properties from the context menu, then Local Files, and Browse Local Files.
- Look in the installation folder for Battlefield2042.exe.
- Right-click it, select Properties, then go to the Compatibility tab and tick the Run this program as administrator option in the Options section.
- Press the Apply button.
Examine Your Network Connections
If the steps above don’t work for you, try testing your internet connection. To test your console’s connectivity, follow the steps below.
- Select Settings from the PlayStation’s main menu.
- The network should be selected.
- Allow the test to run by clicking Test Internet Connection.
- To get a start, press the Xbox button.
- Choose Profile & System > Settings > General > Network settings from the drop-down menu.
- Allow the test to run by choosing the Test network connection.
Here are a few more pointers
The simplest and quickest approach to resolve connectivity issues is to restart your router.
Other programs on your network that use a lot of bandwidth can make it difficult to connect. Streaming music, streaming television or movies, and downloading files are all examples of this.