Unable to Login to Fortnite Servers; Don’t be concerned… Although it’s extremely aggravating, you’re far from alone in experiencing this problem. The identical problem has lately been reported by thousands of Fortnite gamers. More significantly, you should be able to resolve this problem quite quickly…
Unable to Login to Fortnite Servers solutions
For other Fortnite gamers, here’s a list of remedies that have fixed the issue. It is not necessary to attempt all of them. Simply go down the list until you find the one that works for you.
Fix 1: Change the Epic Games Launcher’s shortcut
If you’re using the Epic Games Launcher to play Fortnite, try changing the Epic Games Launcher’s shortcut to see if you can connect to Fortnite servers. Here’s how you can do it:
- Exit the Epic Games Launcher and Fortnite. Then close all Fortnite and Epic Games Launcher processes.
- Re-establish a connection to the Internet.
- Right-click the Epic Games Launcher shortcut on your desktop, then select Properties. Navigate to the Shortcuts tab.
- Press the space bar in the text box next to Target and add -http=wininet to the end of its target. To save the modification, click OK.
- Right-click the Epic Games Launcher shortcut on your desktop and select Run as administrator. Permission will be requested. To start the Epic Games Launcher, select Yes. Check to see if you can connect to Fortnite.
- If you’re still having trouble connecting to Fortnite servers, you might want to double-check your game files.
Fix 2: Download and install the most recent Fortnite patch
Fortnite’s creator’s issue game patches on a regular basis to correct bugs. It’s probable that a recent patch caused this problem, and that a fresh patch will be necessary to resolve it. To check for the most recent Fortnite patch, follow the steps below:
- Open the Epic Games Launcher application.
- Select Library from the left panel. Click the gear button in the lower-right corner of Fortnite on the right.
- Toggle the Auto-update toggle on.
- Launch the Epic Games Launcher again.
- If a patch is available, the Epic Games Launcher will detect it, and the most recent Fortnite patch will be downloaded and installed immediately when you launch the game.
Fix 3: Restart your network
Your Internet connection speed may return to normal after resetting your network. So it’s possible that it’ll also address this problem. Here’s how you can do it:
- Turn off your modem (and, if it’s a separate device, your wireless router) for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect your network devices and wait for the indicator lights to return to normal.
- Launch Fortnite once more.
Fix 4: Check the speed of your Internet connection.
If the problem persists after rebooting your network, you should first check the speed of your Internet connection. Here’s how you can do it:
- Go to SPEEDTEST’s official website by clicking here.
- To begin testing your connection speed, click GO.
If the speed test result is significantly slower than usual, you should seek additional assistance from your Internet service provider (ISP). If the test result is normal, move on to the next step, which is listed below.
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Team on Linkedin||Click Here|