Fortnite Chapter 3 Colour Bottle Locations: Fortnite Color Bottles are the treasures you’ll need to locate if you want to give Toona Fish. A new look by personalizing their attire and getting away from the drab black and white aesthetic they start with by default. If you want to complete the set, you’ll have your job cut out for you. However, since there are 63 paint places to find in Fortnite, as well as a lot of Rainbow Ink to collect. We’ve taken the sting out of this work by providing you with all of the Fortnite Color Bottles locations. As well as information on where to get Rainbow Ink and how to design Toona Fish with these newly available colors.
Note: Before you can begin collecting Fortnite Color Bottles. you must first unlock the Toona Fish costume from page 1 of the Battle Pass. Otherwise, the paint spots will not display and you will be unable to collect them.
Locations of Fortnite Color Bottles
There are a total of 21 Fortnite Color Bottle sets, each with three distinct paint pots to gather and unlock that color. You may check your progress by navigating to the Battle Pass tab in the menu and selecting the Paint A Toona Fish option. Each set of Fortnite Color Bottles may be found here.
- Knightly Crimson – Fort Crumpet
- Y-Labs Magenta – Misty Meadows
- Cuddly Pink – Steamy Stacks
- Ruby Red – Lockie’s Lighthouse
- Renegade Red – Boney Burbs
- Pumpkin Orange – The Orchard
- Midas Gold – Catty Corner
- Desert Sand – wreckage west of Pleasant Park
- Banana Yellow – Rainbow Rentals
- Leafy Green – Stealthy Stronghold
- Recruit Green – Weeping Woods bridge
- Codename G.R.N. – Corny Crops
- Ghoulish Green – Shanty Town
- Slurp Turquoise – Sludgy Swamp
- Diamond Blue – Gorgeous Gorge
- Frozen Blue – Coral Castle
- Crystalline Blue – wreckage south of Dirty Docks
- Brite Purple – Retail Row
- Mesmerizing Violet – wreckage south of Believer Beach
- Robotic Grey – Destroyed Dish
- Stone Grey – Mount F8
Many of the descriptions are based on landmarks rather than identified POIs that may be found on the map. If you don’t know where to look for any of these, here are the Fortnite Color Bottles places you should go to:
When you get to one of those Fortnite paint places, check for the floating Color Bottles collectibles and run through them to grab the goods. When you get near, icons for them will emerge on your map and minimap, which you should be able to follow to the specific locations where the paint may be located. Because all three will be nearby, you should be able to finish each Fortnite Color Bottles set in a single visit to the paint sites.
Hope so this article was helpful for you. Thank You!
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.
|Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Follow on Twitter||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Our Team on Linkedin||Click Here|