Chivalry 2 Trophy Guide: Have you ever dreamed to fight side by side with the most powerful warriors of ancient times? Have you ever thought to be the one slashing the enemy in two halves with the powerful strike of your sword? Ever dream to be a part of the golden legacy of real war battle who use to fight with heavy metal shields shining swords mighty horses and an inerrable aim of arqueros.
Isn’t it sound like a movie script or an old-school history textbook? Yes, it is. But Chivalry 2 is the one-stop that is delivering the wholesome experience of ancient war style. As per the meaning of Chivalry, it is the medieval knightly system with its religious, moral, and social code.
What is Chivalry 2 as per official Chivalry 2?
Chivalry 2 is a multiplayer first-person slasher inspired by epic medieval movie battles. Players are thrust into the action of every iconic moment of the era – from clashing swords to storms of flaming arrows, to sprawling castle sieges and more.
What are trophies in Chivalry 2?
Trophies are the acknowledgment of your gaming skills which adds a special place in the portfolio of games. You will be recognized with the number of trophies you earned with the strategy and gameplay.
How many Trophies are there?
As of now, there are a total of 42 trophies of which 24 are Bronze, 14 are Silver, 3 are Gold and a Platinum.
How to conquer them?
Let’s start with the ascending order
1. Bronze 1: obtained on killing 10 enemies
2. Bronze 2: obtained on killing 50 enemies
3. Bronze 3: obtained on killing 100 enemies
4. Bronze 4: obtained on killing 250 enemies
5. Bronze 5: obtained on killing 500 enemies
6. Bronze 6: obtained on killing 1000 enemies
7. Bronze 7: Win as Agatha 10 times
8. Bronze 8: Win as Mason 10 times
9. Bronze 9: Win Dark Forest 5 times
10. Bronze 10: Win Dark Forest 10 times
11. Bronze 11: Win Dark Forest 25 times
12. Bronze 12: Win Coxwell 5 times
13. Bronze 13: Win Coxwell 10 times
14. Bronze 14: Win Coxwell 25 times
15. Bronze 15: Win Lionspire 5 times
16. Bronze 16: Win Lionspire 10 times
17. Bronze 17: Win Lionspire 25 times
18. Bronze 18: Win Rudhelm Siege 5 times
19. Bronze 19: Win Rudhelm Siege 10 times
20. Bronze 20: Win Rudhelm Siege 25 times
21. Bronze 21: I got better! (got revived once)
22. Bronze 22: Night Knight (killing 10 enemies unarmed)
23. Bronze 23: Battle of Bastards (Kill an enemy having a bastard sword, with a bastard sword)
24. Bronze 24: This is Fine (Die from fire)
1. Silver 1: obtained on killing 1500 enemies
2. Silver 2: What Do we say to the God of Death? (Bandaging 3 times in single life)
3. Silver 3: Baker’s Dozen (Kill 13 enemies using bread)
4. Silver 4: Things I do for Love
5. Silver 5: Bring out the big guns (use siege guns to kill 50)
6. Silver 6: Fight in the Shade (fire 1000 arrows)
7. Silver 7: Yodome (deflect 100 projectiles)
8. Silver 8: Long-range Menace (kill from 100m)
9. Silver 9: Seeing Red (get 2 kills under 25 health)
10. Silver 10: Playing the Wong Game (achieve 100 kills from archery)
11. Silver 11: Feild Medic (revive 10 teammates)
12. Silver 12: Feet on the Ground (get 100 kills bare feet)
13. Silver 13: Avant-Garde (get 100 kills as Vanguard)
14. Silver 14: Deus Vult (get 100 kills as Knight)
1. Gold 1: obtained on killing 2000 enemies
2. Gold 2: Brave Brave Sir Robin (having 50 kills in a single match)
3. Gold 3: The Count (countering 200 attacks)
Platinum is the rarest and can only be obtained once when you conquer all the above-mentioned trophies.
So gear up guys to collect them all.
Also Read: Chivalry 2 vs Mordhau | Which is Better?