NBA 2K22 Season 3 Rewards. NBA 2K22 SEASON 3 IS ON THE WAY, which means it’s time to get ready for the enormous Iced Out Christmas update. Do you want to know how the City and the ship will alter after the upgrade is released? Are you curious about the new level 40 rewards? We’ve got everything you need to know, including the exact start time of the season.
According to the patch notes for version 1.8, NBA 2K22 Season 3 dubbed Iced Out will begin on December 3 at 11 a.m. Eastern for both current and next-gen versions of the game. The season will extend until about January 14, 2022.
While the patch may be released early and may even be active on your platform at the time of publishing. The new Season 3 content will not be available until that time.
Also Read: How To Change Affiliation in NBA 2K22
NBA 2K22 SEASON 3 REWARDS
- City Holiday redesign: Visit the Holiday tree on the morning of December 25 to claim a free present.
- Fire and Ice Event: Earn Takeovers 10 times faster, but experience a cooldown with each point scored during the game.
- City Slam: Very interesting 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4 matchups on the rooftops of the City. Build a roster of talented streetballers and take them into the City Slam tournament where they’ll compete in challenges against elite opponents. If you win you get a Championship Belt.
- Level 30 reward: Glider
- Challenge reward: Iced Out racing suit for 100 easy wins at the Race. Win 100 3v3 games to get the full and special outfit.
- The Cancha Del Mar Holiday redesign: The ship will feature 12 days of Christmas festivities leading up to the Dunk the Halls event. Visit the Tree of Giving once a day for 12 days to get a free gift. In the distance, you’ll also see the Northern Lights and the North Pole.
- Dunk The Halls event: When a higher-level player partners up with a lower-level player anywhere on the ship, the entire team earns double XP.
- Level 30’s prize is a BMX bike with intricate lightning skin.
NBA 2K22 Season 3 Rewards
Level 40 rewards include an animated Iced Out bundle, a new jump shot animation, an Iced Out Jewelry Pack, and a Holiday Mask.
Clutch Time: With five minutes on the clock and a 14-second shot clock, the game begins tied. In overtime, the player who scores first with an overtime tip-off wins. A four-point line is also present. The mode offers specific prizes as well as a 50-win ladder to ascend. Every ten victories result in a Milestone Prize, as well as wheel spins at all subsequent levels. Three consecutive defeats will reset your tier, although you will never reset below that basic tier in a single season.
Galaxy Opal Allen Iverson MyTeam Reward (level 40 reward). After completing Beyond Level 40, you will receive an Option Pack including rewards from different modes. Pink Diamond Cliff Hagan, Pink Diamond Andre Drummond, Pink Diamond Dan Majerle, and others are among them. The Pink Diamond Jason Richardson is currently in the Showdown Tier.
Hope so this article was helpful for you! Thank You!
Also Read: NBA 2k22 Season 3 Rewards – Upcoming Leaks