Battlefield 2042 Missing Privileges to Play Error: Battlefield 2042 is off to a shaky start. The game is officially released. and it now has been ranked as one of the worst games of all time. The ever-growing list of bugs and errors is one of many reasons.
In this article, we will discuss the missing privilege error that keeps popping up.
Battlefield 2042 Missing Privileges
Dice has given an early sneak peek for its fan base and released the beta version of Battlefield 2042, for everyone who has pre-ordered the game or if you are an EA play member already. After the announcement came out, many players hoped to play the game. And soon came out all the bugs and issues in the game. One such issue that keeps messing with the gamers is the missing privileges bug.
This bug has been constantly around since the initial beta launch and even after the official launch as well.
How to fix Battlefield 2042 Missing Privileges to Play Error
Even if you have pre-ordered the game or are already a member of EA play. The game would still be inaccessible if this mixing privileges bug keeps popping up. Thankfully, there are ways to fix this annoying bug and it is quite easy as well.
The missing privileges error message can be resolved by just changing the location or region in your console. and if you are on Play station, we have some bad news for you. You cannot perform this fix if you are on Play station. as play station does not allow changing locations.
Missing Privileges to Play Error For XBOX
If you are on Xbox, you can perform this fix by following the below-given steps.
- Click on the center button in your controller.
- Opens up the menu and you should head to the right tab.
- PROFILE AND SYSTEM settings are the tabs.
- Select SETTINGS- SYSTEM-LANGUAGE AND LOCATION.
- Remember to choose a different location and save the changes.
- Restart the console and after restarting, perform the same set of tasks.
- But this time around go back to the first location that was originally present.
- Save those changes and restart the console again.
- Once you do this, you can launch the game and there won’t be an error at all.
And it is very important to note that all the fixes mentioned are completely temporary fixes. The developers of Battlefield 2042 have not officially acknowledged the missing privilege bug until now. But do not be worried, there have been similar instances and issues, sooner there will be updates from DICE resolving the issues.