Call of Duty Vanguard Nov 17 Patch Notes. The update which is coming on November 17 is coming with some new and interesting aspects. The Call of Duty Vanguard is finally going to bring the shipment to the live playlists also. This update will also fix the problems with the zombie mode. And many of the players for also facing some sort of problems in weapon camo they will be also fixing it. So when the guard is now up with the patch notes. Actually this November 17 update will help players in debugging the problems. The number of patches is already been revealed by the sledgehammer games. And most of the issues which the COD players are facing are being addressed by the devs. The patch notes for the updates are not exactly pointing all the problems. But they will address some of the popping up issues in Vanguard.
In recent times sledgehammer was introducing a fan-favorite map. This map will be preventing PlayStation 5 players to access the vanguard at all. In this article, we are going to cover, all the information related to this topic. To get the information read the article further. Here’s all you need to know.
The shipment was going to be launched in the public match on November 17. Actually, it was in the free access weekend. Another important thing is that sledgehammer is going to introduce 1 map again. It is the chaotic map that is going to provide the full hard action this time. Actually this map is is having a very tight competition of one versus one matches. As the Vanguard weekend is currently free it is attracting most of the players to play COD. And this is going to become the very perfect time to reintroduce one of the Classic maps of COD.
Call of Duty Vanguard Nov 17 Patch Notes
- Shipment now available in public matches also
- PS5 – Resolving issue where players could not start up Vanguard if somehow they are having less than 40gb of space available
- Fixed bug preventing players from equipping different camos
- Also, Players can no longer equip camos they do not own
- Fixed issue where Clan Members would crash when attempting to send a clan invite two other players also.
- Correcting inconsistencies for Next Unlocking in the Operators Tab
- Addressed an issue where players could not view the Scoreboard after dying or after Exfil.
- Addressed an issue where players can not view Armor Health in the HUD.
- Addressed an issue where Objectives will not going start properly, preventing progression.
Hopes of this article were helpful for you. We always keep covering all the recent updates about Call of Duty. Also To get each and every latest update and news regarding all the Battle Royale games stay tuned with us.