BGMI 1.7 : Battleground Mobile India Download Link: Indian PUBG mobile players have been waiting many times to launch Battlegrounds Mobile India 1.7 version after the PUBG Mobile ban in India, when the announcement of the Battlefield Mobile India, in mid-May. This is important because it means that PUBG Mobile is to return to his home country after more than eight months of absence.
Many of the other events in the game have taken place in the last 45 days. In the end, it’s time that PUBG Mobile fans have been waiting for has arrived, early access to Battlegrounds Mobile India is approved for both players.
Also Read About: Security Warning Message Explain | PUBG Mobile Update
Players will be able to download directly from the Google Play store. This article will provide users with a step-by-step guide on how to download Battleground Mobile India.
A step-by-step guide to download BGMI update 1.7 download link
Users need to follow some simple steps to get BGMI update 1.6 Download Link
- Download Apk And Obb Form This Link
- You got nearby 60 MB APK and 600+ MB obb
- After Download Completes Go to File Manager>Download and Click Battlegrounds Mobile app and install it.
- Allow the Unknown Source installation From Settings.
- Open the game and enjoy
The size of Battlegrounds Mobile India is 1.1 GB. Therefore, users must ensure that they have sufficient storage space available on their devices before going ahead with the download.
Note; If anyone facing a login issue in Battlegrounds Mobile India uses Vpn. Battlegrounds Mobile India Officially available in the Play Store on the date 18 June 2021.
- opens the game. Players will have the option to select the preferred resource pack from HD and Low-spec.
- Once the download is complete, users can log in and enjoy playing the game