Collecting the cube monster part is one of the toughest challenges in Battle Orders Questline in Fortnite Chapter2 Season 8. If you are familiar with the lore or if you have played Fortnite Chapter 1, you will be familiar with Sledgehammer. The NPC first made his debut way back in Fortnite Chapter 1 Season 5 and is now back again in Season 8 Chapter 2 of Fortnite.
The NPC sledgehammer needs your help with a quest and helping him complete his quest and tasks will reward the players a decent to large amounts of in-game XP. We at officialpanda.com have curated ways that will help you in collecting cube monster parts.
COLLECTING CUBE MONSTER PARTS :
- Just the same way it is with all the NPC’s, the players have to communicate with Sledgehammer and start the challenge.
- He is located near Flopper Pond, Northwest of Holly Hedges.
- Once you start and accept the questline, all the challenges are unlocked.
- To complete collecting Cube Monster Parts, you have to enter the sideway anomalies, which are available on the map.
- Defeating cube monsters within sideway Anomalies will help players in collecting Cube Monster Parts.
An alternate way is to open sideway chests to collect the monster parts.
You will need a minimum of 50 cube monster parts to completely get through and complete the quest.
HOW TO GET CUBE MONSTER PARTS :
- Enter the sideway anomalies.
- You will find waves and waves of cube monsters and they keep on coming, once you enter the sideway anomalies.
- Killing the cube monsters will get you loads and loads of Cube Monster Parts.
- Having enough ammunition will help you in killing all the cube monsters.
- There is no time limit for killing the cube monsters.
- But please be aware that killing the cube monsters is a time taking and lengthy affair.
USE OF CUBE MONSTER PARTS :
- Cube Monster parts are very useful and you can upgrade weapons as well, but only the weapons you find in sideway anomalies.
- Completing the quest given by Sledgehammer will get you rewarded with 30,000 in-game XP.
There are certain challenges that are unlocked in sideway anomalies when you accept the Sledgehammer’s Questline.
CHALLENGES IN SLEDGEHAMMER’S QUESTLINE :
- Open a chest sideways – 30,000 XP.
- Eliminate and kill all the monsters sideways – 30,000 XP.
- Collect the cube monster parts after killing the cube monsters – 30,000XP.
- Defeat the BOSS cube monster in sideway – 30,000XP,
The sledgehammer questline that came online in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8 is an amazing chance at increasing your in-game XP and you can upgrade your weapons as well.