Lethal equipment in COD Mobile: Call of Duty mobile is one of the most popular games currently worldwide. It’s a battle royale game published & developed by Activision. This game is very much inspired by the PC version of the game- Call of Duty: Black Ops. So the gameplay is kind of similar to the mobile version of the game itself.
There is a weapon called Lethal equipment in both games. As previously we have mentioned this type of weapon in previous articles for events. In this article, we are going to discuss some points about how lethal weapon works? How it’s different from other weapons? Let’s find out.
Lethal equipment in COD Mobile
Call of Duty mobile is an inspired version of Call of Duty: Black Ops, the PC version of the game itself. Call of Duty mobile is a weapon-based game. That’s why there are very less people who play the game. You need a good amount of knowledge of weapons & their mechanism. You need to remember weapon recoils, magazine capacities, bullet damage & mobility.
The game gives a feel to players a real-life battling experience. Some people like it, some people hate it. But keeping that aside. Let’s see some details about a weapon category- Lethal equipment. These weapons are throwable as a 3rd type weapon when you’re in the match.
Imagine you’re out of ammo or facing an enemy who is not in your gun range, lethal weapon plays a role there. It will not too much effective as a primary weapon, but does a good job as a secondary weapon. So use lethal weapons wisely & choose them wisely too.
List of Lethal equipment in Call of Duty mobile
Before knowing all about Lethal equipment, we need to know which weapons are Lethal equipment in Call of Duty mobile-
- Frag Grenade
- Gas Grenade
- Sticky Grenade
- Smoke Grenade
- Trip Mine
- Molotov Cocktail
- Trophy System
- Concussion Grenade
- Cryo Bomb
- Flashbang Grenade
There are many Lethal types of equipment is coming to Call of Duty mobile. But let’s talk about these above weapons.
We are here going to discuss some popular weapons & their uses here-
- Frag Grenade– It is a grenade that gives damages to the enemy if you through the frag grenade to them.
- Gas Grenade– If you throw a gas grenade at enemies then it will slow down the enemy’s movement speed.
- Sticky Grenade– This grenade sticks to the object & blasts the object. So throw this carefully.
- Smoke Grenade– It makes a smoke area in a particular dimension. You can use it to blind the enemy’s vision.
- Trip Mine– It’s somewhat like a landmine in the real world. Blasts enemies without their concern.
- Molotov Cocktail– A fire bottle that damages enemies with its drop range. Very useful to wipe a bunch of enemies.
- Thermite– It’s sparky lethal equipment that damages enemies.
Etc. There are lots of Lethal equipment that we can discuss. The list is huge. We will cover other Lethal equipment of Call of Duty mobile in upcoming articles. So stay tuned for that.