Dussehra Leaf Exchange Event in BGMI: BGMI is currently ruling the mobile gaming era. After banning PUBG, the most popular game of 2019, BGMI has taken its place in India. This game is the PUBG game but developed by Krafton with an Indian server separately from the Global server. BGMI made its debut on 2nd July 2021.
After the comeback, Krafton provides new updates & events to make the game more interesting than ever. One of the newest update is Dusshera Event in BGMI. With this new event, you can get some permanent items. In this article, we are going to discuss those event details & items.
Also Read: BGMI New logo Reveal ; New Logo Leak!!
Dussehra Leaf Exchange Event in BGMI
Indian players love free skins & outfits. Who does not love that? Surely Krafton going to focus on that purpose. The result is BGMI has released a new event named- Dussehra Event. This event is going to start on 28th September 2021 & it is going to end on 19th October 2021. Players have to do some missions to achieve cool new skins & items.
But what are the tasks? How to complete that? Do not worry about that. Here I am going to share some tips & details about the Dussehra event. Let’s deep dive into it-
How to complete Dussehra Event tasks? Full guide
- In the Dussehra Event tasks, you have to collect leaves. Leaves are the main item of this Dussehra Event.
- You can collect leaves by playing in Classic mode.
- These tasks will refresh weekly.
- & You can also complete by playing TDM.
- But these tasks will refresh daily.
- So check regularly that what tasks you have to complete that day.
- Large Leaf Avatar Frame ( Permanent Item ) for 500 leaves
- The Skulls – UMP45 skin ( Permanent Item ) for 500 leaves
- Supply Create Coupon Scrap ( 1 time ) for 10 leaves
- Classic Create Coupon Scrap ( 1 time ) for 10 leaves
- 100 AG currency ( 1 time ) for 10 leaves
- BP create a box ( 1 time ) for 5 leaves
So these are all rewards that you are going to get if you complete the all tasks in Dussehra Event. Stay tuned for more upcoming & exciting updates of BGMI.