BooyahShop in Free Fire: Free Fire game is currently one of the most popular names in the mobile gaming community. Being a Battle Royale game, the game features multiple skins & characters to the game. Some of them are free, some of them are paid. To get paid items you need in-game currency, named – diamonds. You need to pay from the in-game store to get those diamonds. So it is kind of expensive for all the players.
Recently some YouTubers told on their YouTube channel is that this website is fake or fraudulent. They did not get any diamonds after the 3 days of payment. But some of them got their diamonds instantly. So it is up to you that you trust this website or not. We do not comment on that thing.
But here are some tips that might help you get diamonds with some offers. One of them is BooyahShop for Free Fire website. Players can buy a big amount of diamonds by spending little money. The website claims that. So here we are going to discuss some details about this.
BooyahShop Free Fire website guide: Things you need to know
BooyahShop is a website that claims that they provide diamond currency for Free Fire. Here are some detailed guides for you:-
Also Read: Free Fire Skins.Com Get Free Skin in FF
How to purchase diamonds from BooyahShop:-
- First, go to the website BooyahShop website
- Next, choose your desired redeemable diamond pack.
- Then enter your Free Fire ID.
- Now verify how much of that pack you want to continue.
- The diamond pack is now added to your cart.
- It will now show the amount of the diamond pack you have added to your cart.
- Now it’s time to check out & place the order.
- After that, you will find a payment website to pay through online payment methods such as GPay, PhonePe, BHIM, etc. all UPI services.
- Now you are good to go.
So, that is all for this website. As per the social media posts, some people cannot trust those 3rd party websites but some do. We are just guiding you through the process, not forcing anyone to buy or invest money. It is all up to the players.
Note:- We are not responsible for any financial transactions loss or something. Do at your own risk.
Also Read: Sinister Legend Backpack in Free Fire