Fortnite X Balenciaga – Official Collaboration: Fortnite is well known for collaborating with popular personalities. From well known rappers and popstars like Drake, Major Lazer, Marshmellow, Travis Scott, Ariana Grande to actors like Jason Momoa. Fortnite has teamed with a lot of celebrities. Its been 4 years since the launch of Fortnite. And now Fortnite is all set to collaborate with Balenciaga.
For those of you who don’t know what Balenciaga is – It is a Spanish luxury fashion brand founded by Christobol Balenciaga in the year 1919. It is no wonder that Balenciaga is one of the most popular luxurious brands out there. Therefore, Fortnite announced the collaboration on 20th September 2021. These days such collaborations between video games and fashion brands have become a trend.
Also Read: Where Is Torin in Fortnite Season 8
Contents of Today’s Blog
- Contents and cost of the Balenciaga set.
- How to get the Fortnite X Balenciaga set.
- How to avail free sprays of Fortnite X Balenciaga set.
The collaboration series is call as the “Balenciaga Fit Set”. And It involves four brand new outfits. And along with that there is an addition of backpacks, pickaxes, wraps, a new glider and a new emote. Fortnite X Balenciaga will offer a lot of asthenic items to it’s players.
Contents and Cost of the Set
- Unchained Ramirez for 1500 V-Bucks.
- Fashion Banshee for 1500 V-Bucks.
- Game Knight for 1200 V-Bucks.
- Shady Doggo for 1200 V-Bucks.
- 4 Backblings – Pricing unavailable.
- Speed sneaker Pickaxe for 800 V-Bucks.
- Parasail Plus Glider for 800 V-Bucks.
- Signature Look Wrap for 300 V-Bucks.
- The Look Emote for 300 V-Bucks.
- Two free sprays.
Along with the cosmetic items mentioned above following items will be available as well. However their pricing is currently unavailable.
- Logo Lugger Backbling.
- Skate Pocket Duffle Backbling.
- Everyday Sleekpack Backbling.
- Camo Carrier Backbling.
How to get the Fortnite X Balenciaga Set
According to Epic Games, the event is all set to go live on the 21st September 2021. The event will be lasting only for a week i.e 28th September 2021. However there will be a small update just before the game goes live full time.
Shaddy Doggo skin is available for 1500 V-Bucks which is roughly $8.50. Whereas the actual white Balenciaga shirt is priced at $725. Imagine the co-incidence of you wearing this actual shirt in person and your character wearing the same in game.
Available Two Free Sprays
There will be two challenges for the players. Once the challenges are complete, players can unlock the Kight Looks Spray and the Fashio Doggo spray.
Following are the challenges to unlock the free sprays.
- Emote in front of Shady Doggo Graffiti at Retail Row, Steamy Stacks or Believer Beach.
- Collect Triple S sneakers in the Strange times featured hub.